iPadOS 15.x issues

biometrics

DA-LION-619

Yeah but what am I looking for, I have no idea? All I know is that during load shedding using the same LTE router wifi with my iPad and Android phone the iPad is very very slow and the phone is fine. It makes no sense. It's not physically connected to anything.
It will give you the stats like channel, congestion on the channel, signal strength, latency to router, latency to internet etc.
It’s Apple so you know green means good and red means bad or it will outright say it.

Secure DNS is the other issue, also check Safari and your Wi-Fi connection for “Limit IP Address Tracking” and turn it off.
By default now I think if you’re not using secure DNS, it will use Apple’s for Apple’s services which can make things laggy.

Also if you have a Type-C iPad, you can just plug in an Ethernet adapter and test using a cable.

Johnatan56

Supposed to, but my Anker PD charger wouldn't do high speed charging on either OnePlus I have or on my Mi10T, even with original cables.

It's a bit of a mess.
You didn't read, I said OnePlus also doesn't do it, they use Warp. I think Samsung follows USB PD AFAIK.

The Mi10T seems to be USB 2.0, so max 25W charging I would assume as 5V, with @5A, and then their custom thing for higher (googling, the 865 was rated at ~25W USB PD).

USB PD goes to 240W now, but depends on the cable, brick and device support.

DA-LION-619

Yeah but what am I looking for, I have no idea? All I know is that during load shedding using the same LTE router wifi with my iPad and Android phone the iPad is very very slow and the phone is fine. It makes no sense. It's not physically connected to anything.
Been a while since I had access to an iPad, this is what I get while connected to a B618.

E562-DB91-5-E57-4-A86-A69-E-C8-DDA90775-F4.jpg