I keep getting banned

Tribs

I can fix it, just send my the long number from the front of your credit card, the expiry date and the 3 digit number on the back so I sort your verification code out.
Actually money is worth more to me than myBB. If I was worried - I could create a clone account. But I don't do that - and I really don't think I am missed that side

Tribs

Well due to circumstances - I am already a millionaire. It doesn't bring you happiness - it sits in investments. So no point really.

Tribs

OK, so it is more like you not wanting to be there and not others that won't miss you.:)
No - it is me not wanting to create a second account so that I can ask them where the verification code is being sent. There is no other way for me to contact them.

RedViking

No - it is me not wanting to create a second account so that I can ask them where the verification code is being sent. There is no other way for me to contact them.
So you can't remember which email address you used for your account?

Can you take a screen shot of the message where it asks for verification? I have asked this above as well.

IMG_20211207_080718.jpg

Tribs

So you can't remember which email address you used for your account?

Can you take a screen shot of the message where it asks for verification? I have asked this above as well.

View attachment 30374
1638857831794.png

I never linked it to an app as I never logged out. So I have no idea which app they are referring to. And I do not get any other option besides backup codes - which I never got either.
The MyBB app sends a verification code somewhere too.

RedViking

View attachment 30375

I never linked it to an app as I never logged out. So I have no idea which app they are referring to. And I do not get any other option besides backup codes - which I never got either.
The MyBB app sends a verification code somewhere too.
Is there an authentication app on your phone?

Maybe Authenticator?

Any of us on the forum can just contact one of the mods or rpm and ask to fix it. I'm sure there is a solution. Let's try that first before just giving up.

Tribs

Maybe Authenticator?

Any of us on the forum can just contact one of the mods or rpm and ask to fix it. I'm sure there is a solution. Let's try that first before just giving up.
I have several - myBB is not on any of them

Tribs

Maybe Authenticator?

If they could change the verification code to my email or phone - that would be great

Tribs

I had to install it. Generated code worked. Weird as I never enabled it.
That is probably what happened to me but because mine was already installed - I cannot get the code
To add an account I need to scan a barcode or enter a setup key. So no adding it either