I keep getting banned

Sonikku

Not banned recently, think it was October last year. Was banned for a year maybe 10 years ago.
Stupid cunts still sending me their auto emails.
Bunch of basement living kiddy twats.
I solved that problem long ago by blocking them and also using disposable email addresses to register there. Not that it matters but yeah

Sonikku

Not quite over it yet?
Generally the offense takes a while to leave your body. There's a short list of things that offends most intelligent people and one of those, that is rather high up on the list is being censored/silenced for having a different point of view, or a point of view that doesn't sit well with a sponsor. It never sat well with me that companies need "protection" on a forum against the masses. Do words hurt corporate South Africa that much? Bunch of weaklings?
For the longest time, what has disgusted me is the fact that someone could get filthy rich like that on a house built out of lies, and later, pure clickbait of the trashy tabloid kind. Besides the fact that he sold out to the very people he was activised against, proves that, as Roger Waters once sang: "Every man has his price Bob, and yours was pretty low..."
I might have a price too incidentally but, I'd rather sell something else than my struggle against Telkom and the greedy cellphone cartel.

Sonikku

So I've given this some thought.
I've gotten old I guess. I really don't feel like trying to get an account to troll there anymore. In the last 3-4 years its gotten old. And also, by trolling I am just making that madhir chod in Midstream Estate richer off the back of my words. I'd rather make myself richer off the back of my own words, he can go fuck a tailpipe, or go suck Vodacom's CEO's cock some more.
It is also quite difficult to get an account there using any manner of disposable email addresses lately. The forum software does a lot of checks even for cookies in the browser, and computes and stores metadata. I also suspect the forum mods have access to stuff they shouldn't actually have because it doesn't matter if I use a GMail or Yahoo account or even one of the mail servers on my hosting with any name, the account won't register or is immediately blocked.
My only workaround to getting an account there (even though it's waiting approval) has been to use a VPN, only to be banned later when the idiotic moderators need to approve the account. They've gotten a lot smarter lately (even though the spammers selling drugs still get in I see) so I am just like, "fuck it!". I can use the time on better things.

Thugscub

The original mybb was about solving tech shit. Now its just about wankers and their issues. Fekkim.
Occasionally I go look at decent shit for sale. Bunch of unknown con artists.
Roux is about the only one left that one can trust.

Sonikku

The original mybb was about solving tech shit. Now its just about wankers and their issues. Fekkim.
Occasionally I go look at decent shit for sale. Bunch of unknown con artists.
Roux is about the only one left that one can trust.
Actually to go really back in time, MyADSL began in 2003, that's when I joined originally. Back then the whole purpose and discussion was about taking Telkom on about their ADSL pricing and telecoms monopoly with the side discussions on tech and solving problems with tech. That all began to change in 2008 or 2009 when the site founder sold his soul for the lovely Vodacom kool-aid, and in the process, fucked the people over who helped him get to eat at Vodacom's table in the first place.
Now they're a media corporation making money on Huisgenoot-type clickbait, and said site founder lives the good life in a quite exclusive estate, all paid for by us who supported him in the early days, and the endless supply of click-bait from journalists willing to work for him like a slave.