I am a Freelance Android and iOS Developer

biometrics

Thanks for the defense in that freelance mybb thread @Bryn. Busy looking into downgrading the firmware of my B315 so I can select bands and got a notification. Man that forum has many arseholes, that Backstreet child being one of them. Glad I left that shithole.

Bryn

Thanks for the defense in that freelance mybb thread @Bryn. Busy looking into downgrading the firmware of my B315 so I can select bands and got a notification. Man that forum has many arseholes, that Backstreet child being one of them. Glad I left that shithole.
No prob. Yeah takes a special kind of person to stir the pot over something as innocuous as 'necroing' a jobs thread to leave contact info.

biometrics

Latest amusing response to me freelance app dev advert:

Hi, how are you? Please do let me know if you offer services to remove mobile tracking? I do not know why I am being tracked so harshly.

My wife and I fight over this alot, I love her alot, and this is a confusing situation for me.

I replied:

I’m an app developer, I don’t do marriage counselling.

biometrics

After the interaction I had yesterday I realised that my Play Store listing was to my disadvantage so I removed it.