I am a content creator, writer, social media content curator available for new projects

Blantyre

I have experience writing for international websites and national newspapers and websites within the country. Most of my work has centred around sport, though I can write about other topics and have fast typing speed.

I am available for any tasks (freelance and am open to discussing full-time work). I will happily send you work samples and my CV at your request.

Papa Smurf

That's awesome bro

But you're gonna have to be transparent here on a public forum and give links to pages or articles you have published. Not that I am interested in hiring anyone, just throwing my 2 cents out there with advice (y)

Blantyre

That's awesome bro

But you're gonna have to be transparent here on a public forum and give links to pages or articles you have published. Not that I am interested in hiring anyone, just throwing my 2 cents out there with advice (y)

Thanks for your input, I'll be more than happy to share links with anyone who is interested, I'm just a bit hesitant to give out personal info on a platform.

Papa Smurf

Thanks for your input, I'll be more than happy to share links with anyone who is interested, I'm just a bit hesitant to give out personal info on a platform.
Exactly.
Which is why you shouldnt try and market yourself on a social forum where there are drunks and lesbians and homos and lots of weird people. Not safe.

Stick to Linkdn and fbook and other boring sites for looking for jobs

Blantyre

Exactly.
Which is why you shouldnt try and market yourself on a social forum where there are drunks and lesbians and homos and lots of weird people. Not safe.

I have a job for now but after two years, I feel that I need a change in order to gain more job and life satisfaction. The job market is so bad right now that there is literally nothing to apply for, and even less that would be willing to match my current salary.

I'm above intern level now but at the same time, not exactly senior so there are very few jobs at the moment that fit my profile. It seems like all are geared towards fresh graduates or very senior people.

Last edited:

biometrics

Exactly.

I've found freelance work on forums. Even get enquiries from my Gumtree ad. I also have my own mini website and do targeted advertising with Google Ads. Haven't used Linked in for that as that's where my full time job profile is, not sure I can split that between full time and freelance (full time job won't like that). But the more places you advertise the more response you will get. So don't knock advertising on forums, it does work. Though those ads/website are without my name until someone makes contact (only my private email and phone number). You can also try offerzen.co.za.

Last edited:

Paul Hjul

Exactly.

If your LinkedIn network doesnt include "drunks, lesbians and homos (not sure why you don't include lesbians in homos nor why you are using the term) and lots of weird people" then you arent using LinkedIn correctly and are missing out.

Don't know how you could ever think of Facebook as being safe.

Papa Smurf

If your LinkedIn network doesnt include "drunks, lesbians and homos (not sure why you don't include lesbians in homos nor why you are using the term) and lots of weird people" then you arent using LinkedIn correctly and are missing out.

Don't know how you could ever think of Facebook as being safe.
I am off my tit right now. It's Saturday and i am concentrating hard with autocorrect to say Thank You man. Oh and please never look at my linkdb profile to hire me. Im a lazy fuck And that isnt a bad thing in some circumstances, we lazy fucks always find the cheapest easiest solutions at the last minute ! This might explain why I am still employed earning a good salary :ROFLMAO: