How long did you take to drive confidently in all conditions?

Spizz

I learned to drive in Scotland and me and my pals all had Mini's which we threw about all over the place. Especially in the snow in the car parks at the shopping malls at night time :D

But most of the year is bad weather so it was normal for me and I guess I'm confident in bad weather from before I passed my test because that was how it was.

Düber

They can still fuck off. You made a mistake, no big deal. Them getting aggressive is going to make things worse, not better.
Exactly this, you apologise, they can either accept it or not and you go on with your day.

Blantyre

They can still fuck off. You made a mistake, no big deal. Them getting aggressive is going to make things worse, not better.

True, now that I think about it, I've also driven and other okes have made errors. I don't really get aggressive. I guess it's a personality trait of some people at the end of the day.

SauRoN

Not driving every day is probably not helping and you kind of reset that muscle memory you haven’t quite gained yet.

I learnt to drive when I was 11 or so and driven regularly since 15 odd so I can’t really speak for the confidence part as I got my learners and just went full bore driving anywhere and everywhere the moment I left the gate and never looked back.

Riding a motorcycle definitely made me a better driver as well.

I would highly recommend doing a basic Advanced Driving course to not only boost your skills but also confidence levels.

All of that being said driving isn’t for everyone. We like to believe it is, but really there are just people who should never get behind a wheel.

As a society we don’t consider that it’s serious business operating heavy machinery and so we end up putting people in traffic with nothing more than a basic theory test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro