How do you feel about SA today? Score 1-10.

Johnatan56

You should see how many Brits and Germans come settle here in the Cape. They must not have gotten the message.
I think I have a better idea on that than you do. If you check the German school, there are way less actual Germans enrolled, my year was like 95% Germans, now it's like half that for some years. Lots are taking out their kids and heading back to Europe.

If you're talking about those who come here to retire with money set and no more kids, then yes, since the weather's good, and if you already have the cash, going solar, medical aid, etc. works out fine.

biometrics

Sinbad

Let me know when Ace gets arrested. The small fry are being thrown under the bus

biometrics

I'd love to believe this.
Seven being arrested today, three are on the run. Lol.

Remember they will play the small fry off against each other to get one to turn, they don't need all of them.

Sinbad

Seven being arrested today, three are on the run. Lol.

Remember they will play the small fry off against each other to get one to turn, they don't need all of them.
I'm sure the turning is easy.
It's more about what's done with the evidence they give once turned. Does the political will exist to put the likes of Ace and Zwane on trial in any meaningful way?

biometrics

KurZol

Unhandled exception thrown: read access violation.
A 5, given the fact that I must renew my drivers license next year, (given the state of shit service in Satafrika with the officials, not doing a fooking great job at the offices, etc. All they care about is the paycheck. ) not really looking forward to it.

biometrics

Y2K