How do you feel about SA today? Score 1-10.

sand_man

Tough to score. There pockets of sheer brilliance! We have so much going for us and then we have the likes of the ANC and EFF! Two political parties hell bent on destroying the country!

But given the state of the economy post lock down (it was in the shitter pre lock down), Eskom, the sociopolitical environment, I'd say we pretty much on life support... maybe 2/10?

EDIT: But what's so fucking frustrating, we have the potential to be a 9/10...

Rudolph Hart

Given that I’m not normally the ray of sunshine in everyone I meet’s day, it may surprise you to find that I wasn’t expecting all of you to be so negative - I thought the negative crowd were already in New Zealand.

I’m probably around a 7, and unless I’m busy getting an actual blowjob at the time of asking, it doesn’t usually go a hell of a lot higher than that - although an 8 is a distinct possibility under those circumstances.

Johnatan56

3/10, work basically ended up being fixing other people's stuff, didn't manage to start my own task, and I ended up being the one working late instead of the other two people who's task it was.

Textile Guy

Tough to score. There pockets of sheer brilliance! We have so much going for us and then we have the likes of the ANC and EFF! Two political parties hell bent on destroying the country!

But given the state of the economy post lock down (it was in the shitter pre lock down), Eskom, the sociopolitical environment, I'd say we pretty much on life support... maybe 2/10?

EDIT: But what's so fucking frustrating, we have the potential to be a 9/10...
+1

biometrics

It's considered fake news last time I checked.
They released about 28 horses, chased them, stabbed and stoned many. One broke it's neck jumping a fence.

satanboy

They released about 28 horses, chased them, stabbed and stoned many. One broke it's neck jumping a fence.

There were conflicting stories yesterday
1600429122730.png

Love Racing - South Africa

Love Racing has been contacted by a relible source, who is based at Fairview, but who wishes to remain anonymous. They were witness to all the events that transpired at the Fairview training centre this morning. They would like to set the record straight about what happened to the horses.
A large number of horses were set loose by the protestors and once they were chased out of the fenced training centre area, they ran loose in the unfenced area surrounding the racecourse. Unfortunately one loose horse jumped a fence in a panic and hit a wall. The horse broke it's neck on impact and died. The cause of death was later confirmed by a veterinary surgeon. No protestors were directly involved in the death of this horse.
Unfortunately some horses sustained some non-life threatening injuries while running loose. Some of those horses have abrasions and cuts needing veterinary treatment. One filly has a very serious wound on her side, which has been attended to by the vet. The cause of this wound is not known, but it more than likely occurred while running loose in the veld area around the racecourse. All loose horses have now been caught and accounted for - their microchips have been scanned and checked.
But please take note of the following important facts, as there has been an a lot of misinformation regarding what happened today, Thursday 17 September 2020:
1) Only ONE horse died, as a result of a broken neck from an impact with a wall while runnkng loose. It was NOT "slashed to death with pangas" by the protestors.
2) NO HORSE was "doused in oil and burnt alive".
3) NO HORSES have broken any legs.
4) NO HORSES have been euthanased at this point. (16H30 17 September 2020)
All the other horses inside the training centre were safe and unharmed. Their respective trainers fed, watered and cleaned their boxes in the morning. The horses were walked this afternoon and there are no further issues.

netstrider

Could be a 9.

Currently about 2 and, unfortunately, I don't foresee it getting much better, if at all.

adamr

-1 ... Just when there is a glimmer of hope... That light gets crushed

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

NObanana4you

Once the exchange rate improves, if at all, the borders properly open I'm off overseas. Hopefully I can get all the ties cut before Feb 2021

Spizz

Once the exchange rate improves, if at all, the borders properly open I'm off overseas. Hopefully I can get all the ties cut before Feb 2021

Exchange rate fluctuates a little, but it’s only going one direction and that’s unfortunately not the way you want it to.

Sinbad

What the fuck is with this government.

If your house was built more than 60 years ago, you're not allowed to fucking PAINT it without a permit.

Quetzalovercoatl

Ye newe R00lz of Ye Souff Effrika

If it was built during the Apartheid years and...
- you can most definitely benefit from it by stealing funds, then it's 100%
- you can't benefit from it, burn and destroy it