Home Exercises

Ninja'd

Can the person who invented burpees please kill him/her/itself?

Jaysis Christ!

/struggles breathing

Jings

Got a few items today at Makro today - mat, skipping rope, stretcher and wheel. Together with the rebounder, should be more enough. Mind you the bouncing has influenced muscles that haven't been used in a while. More stretchers being delivered on Monday.

biometrics

Treadmill delivery on Wednesday. Glad I got my order in before the rush.

undeadpool

I stumbled across Freeletics on Reddit. I liked it because of the detailed videos available for each type of exercise. I'm a little paranoid about my form during exercise due to past injuries so I really like this feature. The other feature that appealed to me was that exercises are tailored based on your equipment (or lack thereof) - plenty of bodyweight exercises. The pricing sucks though - especially with the Rand tanking. Discovered via Reddit that if you use a VPN to sign up and change your location to India the pricing drops quite substantially. There are also a lot of 20% of referral codes floating around for a further discount.

I did my first conditioning training session yesterday. It felt manageable at the time but I struggled to walk last night I was so sore. Thankfully today is a rest day. I don't feel comfortable recommending it just yet but it certainly looks promising so far.

spiderz

There are other forms of exercise that do not involve running - but still get your heart rate up. Much more fun I hear.
... but that would only execrise one of this arms ...

biometrics

Takealot didn't deliver my treadmill today. No comms as to why or when I'll get it. Weird, they're normally quite good about delivering on time.

biometrics

Treadmill assembled and tested for 20 minutes. Takes a bit getting used to it but I like it. Will get much more exercise now.

Mortymoose

Sometimes when the beer fridge in the laundry is depleted, I need to walk all the way over to the garage, to access the emergency stock of beers....

I can feel the calories burning off my boep as I plod the extra 11m, 22 m if you think about the return trip! :unsure: