Home Brewing

satanboy

No, was on a mission to get red skin salted peanuts. I'm sure it is similar to any other grain or corn based shaped chips. Not a huge fan.
I keep having a craving for the same thing. The only place I can find them (fresh and good tasting) is Century Village Biltong & Nuts. Walking distance from my apartment, but I keep forgetting to go there. Doh

biometrics

At my new house I have an extra kitchen which I can use for brewing... I'm wondering if my 2 year old grains, hops, yeast etc is still good to use?

Edit: meh, should probably dump it and restock.

Last edited:

biometrics

Started ordering stuff to start this up again. I have a water from air machine that I got for the 2018 Cape day 0 that hasn't been used since. So ordered new filters and will make my own water for beer using my free solar electricity. :D

1673642640505.png

1673642708681.png

Gurumaguaffi

That seems to be a tall boy that dispenses water, does it do whiskey? I`m hoping red for scotch and blue for bourbon.

biometrics

Haven’t brewed in a long time and the new house has an extra kitchen. I want to do grain brewing (only tried that once) and I have all the gear. Last attempt was a screw up due to the steam in my man cave with my electronics so I stuck to cans or beerplus wort brewing kit.

Baxteen

inventing a solution to problems that should not exist.
and then slapping a bottle opener on it.