Happy Meter

Tribs

Will get some green on Friday. It's been trying to sleep, rolling around and the slightest noise keeping me awake
Not sure if this will help but I have been taking Magnesium before bed. One of those fizzy drinks. I find that once I fall asleep - my sleep has been deeper than it usually is. I am not sure it helps with falling asleep - but it keeps me there and makes it easier to get back to sleep when you are woken up.

Seldom Bucket

Fucking idiot in a Truck with two trailers trying to do a u-turn on our office road (there is a little cul-de-sac) for the last 45min. Already had a headache and now a migraine thanks to 45min of the fucking truck beeping

satanboy

Not sure if this will help but I have been taking Magnesium before bed. One of those fizzy drinks. I find that once I fall asleep - my sleep has been deeper than it usually is. I am not sure it helps with falling asleep - but it keeps me there and makes it easier to get back to sleep when you are woken up.
I have been taking magnesium ever second night (capsules) and my sleep has improved....not sure if it's that or the fact that I am finishing work on Wednesday (30/06).

Tribs

I have been taking magnesium ever second night (capsules) and my sleep has improved....not sure if it's that or the fact that I am finishing work on Wednesday (30/06).
Probably both. Just over a week to go for you. You must be so happy.

Seldom Bucket

Magnesium helped me.
Think I'll give it a try
Maybe should try magnesium. Either I sleep very lightly or I sleep deep with the weirdest dreams imaginable...
I know those deep sleeps. Last one came with a dream of zombies taking over and me hiding in a warehouse storing books