Happy Meter

Smuggy

7 bought a dishwasher. Haven't had one for years, now it's trying to make dishes after getting in the habit of washing everything and finding things to wash
Congrats man... (y) The coolest device to pick up a chick... If she finds out you have a dishwasher, you are in like sin because she knows if she sleeps over she is not going to be doing dishes ever...

satanboy

I told my boss I cannot cope with the workload anymore. She promised to remove some tasks. She advertises a post a level ABOVE me (this person to take on +/- 50% of my work). I have to train this person. There is only one other person in the team with this job grade and they are a CA. This person thinks that she is trying to replace them and so do the other team mates. I also have to train another junior in the team. The Mon & Tues of month-end is the most hectic in our dept each month. She booked two meetings with me (and the other team mates) on Mod & Tues. I am losing my shit.

Tribs

I told my boss I cannot cope with the workload anymore. She promised to remove some tasks. She advertises a post a level ABOVE me (this person to take on +/- 50% of my work). I have to train this person. There is only one other person in the team with this job grade and they are a CA. This person thinks that she is trying to replace them and so do the other team mates. I also have to train another junior in the team. The Mon & Tues of month-end is the most hectic in our dept each month. She booked two meetings with me (and the other team mates) on Mod & Tues. I am losing my shit.
Why is she not giving you the higher post and hiring a junior to take over some of your duties ? She is messed up.
I have financial people being booked on my courses at the end of the month all the time - then they have to cancel because they are too busy or they keep getting interrupted during training. Their managers have no clue what their work is like

satanboy

Why is she not giving you the higher post and hiring a junior to take over some of your duties ? She is messed up.
I have financial people being booked on my courses at the end of the month all the time - then they have to cancel because they are too busy or they keep getting interrupted during training. Their managers have no clue what their work is like
She hasn't bothered to find out how any of us do our work.

Nicholas

Angry
Fed up with some of the people I have to share a house with. One can inform these people of the regulations time after time, but they don't seem to retain much, or if they do, they don't care, and do what suits them best.

1620133250285.png