Happy Meter

sand_man

I hate dentists. Honest truth. All they do is fuck up your teeth.
Just got back, the only part I battle with is keeping my mouth open wide... had a cleaning and quite a big filling... £94. In my blimming self payment gap... generally happy with the outcome, mood has improved to a 6....

Last edited:

BloodrayneZA

Just got back, the only part I battle with is keeping my mouth open wide... had a cleaning and quite a big filling... £94. In my blimming self payment gap... generally happy with the outcome, mood has improved to a 6....
That’s great for you, I have a family history of bad teeth. Apparently I was exposed to too much fluoride as a child - caused a few problems. Down the line, I now have cracking or teeth breaking too easily. They never did diagnose my stomach issue bec I had severe malnutrition from not being able to keep food down every 2nd weekend. Mystery was solved with homeopathy and never had the issue again until last year, I had to be put on iron supplements and routine blood tests til it came right. Stomach issues again. They suspect crohns / ibs so I’ve really been watching what I eat. I blame food allergies.

Tribs

I grind my teeth - sound like a huge rodent. I have damaged and even knocked out crowns and swallowed them in my sleep

sand_man

That’s great for you, I have a family history of bad teeth. Apparently I was exposed to too much fluoride as a child - caused a few problems. Down the line, I now have cracking or teeth breaking too easily. They never did diagnose my stomach issue bec I had severe malnutrition from not being able to keep food down every 2nd weekend. Mystery was solved with homeopathy and never had the issue again until last year, I had to be put on iron supplements and routine blood tests til it came right. Stomach issues again. They suspect crohns / ibs so I’ve really been watching what I eat. I blame food allergies.
Rough man!! Neighbor has Celiac disease, sister in law has Crohns, I have mild IBS. Diet is key for sure... diet and a healthy gut will make or break you...

BloodrayneZA

Rough man!! Neighbor has Celiac disease, sister in law has Crohns, I have mild IBS. Diet is key for sure... diet and a healthy gut will make or break you...
I don’t think I have celiac disease bec I’m ok with barley extract. I have good days and other days I react bad to the same food so definitely more Crohn’s disease

Last edited:

Lupus

5 to 6, last week it would've been an 8 was on holiday. Freaking hell time flies, doesn't feel like a week ago I was at the beach. Yet strangely those days actually went slower than this week did. I mean it's already bloody Thursday.