Happy Meter

Nicholas

Has the appreciation vanished yet?
Apprehension, no.

Had a dream last night where we were back on alert level 5 and food was strictly rationed. Each of us could use only a bucket of water a day. We were issued with a tin of tuna, antiseptic lotion, two thick, dense slices of bread, a small piece of cheese, and some cotton buds every day. We had to remain inside at all times.

Tribs

Apprehension, no.

Had a dream last night where we were back on alert level 5 and food was strictly rationed. Each of us could use only a bucket of water a day. We were issued with a tin of tuna, antiseptic lotion, two thick, dense slices of bread, a small piece of cheese, and some cotton buds every day. We had to remain inside at all times.
If that happens - I will get supplies to you

Jings

Apprehension, no.

Trust you to remember the minute details of your dream.

Suppose it doesn't help that Delta sub variant AY 4.2 has been unleashed upon this earth.

Nicholas

Feel crushed. Was hoping that I would be able to see my sister.

I still have a job for now, so I didn't go lower than that.

Sinbad

This log4j vuln has brought me to the CISO's attention, he might be interested in offering me a role on his team... (but I have a headache)

biometrics

This log4j vuln has brought me to the CISO's attention, he might be interested in offering me a role on his team... (but I have a headache)
As I understand it Java applications that include log4j is a problem. But there are other applications you may be using that has it included. From my reading since we're PHP based we're fine. The Apache web server is ok I believe?

Sinbad

As I understand it Java applications that include log4j is a problem. But there are other applications you may be using that has it included. From my reading since we're PHP based we're fine. The Apache web server is ok I believe?
Yeah you should be good.

Just search on your filesystems for any file named log4j*

If you have any with versions between 2.0 and 2.14 you may have an issue.

biometrics

Yeah you should be good.

If you have any with versions between 2.0 and 2.14 you may have an issue.
These are minimal web servers, either Apache or Nginx running PHP with a PHP framework. Only thing else is an FTP server. But will do a search to be sure.

Düber

Did that and found some in my Arduino IDE (ver 2.12.0), according to this

there is a fix that was implemented.
If I stay up to date am I all good then?