Happy Meter

Sinbad

5. Plane ticket is booked and things are coming at me pretty fast atm. Still not sure where I'll be working.

Dave

5. Plane ticket is booked and things are coming at me pretty fast atm. Still not sure where I'll be working.

No car guards in the UK.

Also, apparently you need a recruiter if you want to apply to flip burgers or mop floors in McDonalds, just FYI, be prepared in advance...

Seldom Bucket

They should have come to collect them
TakeAlot has gone the same route as most RSA companies. Don't give a shit about customer service and when they fuckup the customer must suffer and waste time to rectify their screw up

Tribs

TakeAlot has gone the same route as most RSA companies. Don't give a shit about customer service and when they fuckup the customer must suffer and waste time to rectify their screw up
I would tell them to deliver the correct stuff and then hand the other package to the guy delivering

Seldom Bucket

I would tell them to deliver the correct stuff and then hand the other package to the guy delivering
Already did, told them yesterday, either they send the correct stuff the next day or they return the money I paid back to my bank account and not credit to my TakeAlot account

Seldom Bucket

Still struggling with these TakeAlot cunts, they fucked up but you as a paying customer must suffer for their incompetence. Seems that customer service is at the bottom of their list. Once the parcel is out of their warehouse they don't give a shit