Happy Meter

Tribs

My cousins moved to Newcastle from Dundee when they grew up.
It is at least bigger. You have been to the battlefields I take it ?
My brother-in-law owned Charlie's Spar (and a few other places). Charlie is devastated his son is dead :(

biometrics

4 - Cat is sick. Post op to remove stones in his bladder has activated a dormant flea parasite (like biliary) due to the stress. He's not feeling well at all, quite weak. Shame, I feel really sorry for him. He better pull through! I love that cat.

Dave

It is at least bigger. You have been to the battlefields I take it ?
My brother-in-law owned Charlie's Spar (and a few other places). Charlie is devastated his son is dead :(

I remember there was a Spar (not the name), it was a street over and a couple of blocks up from my uncle's house iirc.

Tribs

I remember there was a Spar (not the name), it was a street over and a couple of blocks up from my uncle's house iirc.
It is a small world. Charlie's Spar. Near the Masonic hall. George bought it (The Masonic Hall). It is an historical site - so he was trying to get permission to renovate and restore it. Wonder what will happen to it now ? He had bought a few of the buildings as the battle reenactments bring a lot of people to Dundee. He wanted to restore them. Last time I was there - Charlie was still running the Hardware store but he must be in his 80s. Saw him on the video = he looks very frail. This must be hitting him hard as family was everything to him. Though he had an affair with a lovely African lady - had a son - left his wife to live with her as his common-law wife. Wife was horrified. I met her a few times and she was a really difficult woman - his new lady was much nicer. Lol that family was filled with drama.
My sister in law has 4 girls and has taken her father in law's son into their home and is providing schooling etc. You can imagine his dad is a bit old to look after a little kid. Think he is 8 now ?

emam

It's my son's 21st today and I'm a failure of a mother

Sinbad

House is sold, we got our price. Just paperwork left

House is sold. 14 years of great memories, we will miss this place. It's been very good to us

Next big adventure will start soon

biometrics

House is sold, we got our price. Just paperwork left

House is sold. 14 years of great memories, we will miss this place. It's been very good to us

Next big adventure will start soon
Off to NZ finally?