Happy Birthday

GreGorGy

Near Halloween - niice

For the first time ever, my birthday is a long weekend. 29th is the Friday and 1st is election day. The problem with it being halloween and the nightclub business is every birthday I have, I have to do a halloween show as well and therefore never get my own party. This year it might be different. We'll see. I have myself on 29th, a chick on 22th, a china on 3th, another china on 6st and finally a child on 8ndh. Child on 8th shared with a friend who died a few weeks ago from Covid so we may have one big combined thing - each person is allowed 2 guest because social distancing.

I dunno - we'll see.

Tribs

For the first time ever, my birthday is a long weekend. 29th is the Friday and 1st is election day. The problem with it being halloween and the nightclub business is every birthday I have, I have to do a halloween show as well and therefore never get my own party. This year it might be different. We'll see. I have myself on 29th, a chick on 22th, a china on 3th, another china on 6st and finally a child on 8ndh. Child on 8th shared with a friend who died a few weeks ago from Covid so we may have one big combined thing - each person is allowed 2 guest because social distancing.

I dunno - we'll see.
That sounds awesome. And yes - didn't think about you being locked into a theme
That sux