Grotto Movie Reviews

LD50

Understood, requires a second viewing I'd say.
I kinda liked it. Was also refreshing to see these A-list actors playing more "goofy" roles. Will watch it again but maybe in a few months time

biometrics

I kinda liked it. Was also refreshing to see these A-list actors playing more "goofy" roles. Will watch it again but maybe in a few months time
The "Don't look up" was so "MAGA", lol.

satanboy

1640496955307.png

Red Notice (2021)

Quite funny, with beautiful locations but plotholes you could drive the Titanic through. This movie must be aimed at very dumb or drunk people. 6/10

satanboy

1640497287983.png

The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

I went into this movie with an open mind and expecting a mess, due to everyone else's opinions. It kept me thoroughly entertained for the full runtime except for the fight scenes that were too long and unnecessary, especially those of the side characters. The love story angle was a bit schmaltzy. I loved The Analyst role excellently played by Neil Patrick Harris. Was Morpheus a bit too funny? The entire series just keeps me asking why one would want to leave the Matrix and join Zion/Ion. Those places are so dark and boring looking. 6.5/10

Last edited:

Nicholas

Don't look up (2021) - 6/10

This is a strange mix of comedy, drama and scifi. Not sure what to make of it. Might watch it again to make sure.
This film got me riled up and yelling at the idiots who were obstructing efforts to save humanity. I was surprised at some of the items in near Earth orbit, as I would not expect to find them at the impact site, but then my knowledge of the physics of such events is negligible.

Baxteen

Don't look up (2021) - 6/10

This is a strange mix of comedy, drama and scifi. Not sure what to make of it. Might watch it again to make sure.
this one messed me up.

the people who need to see it and be shown hoe stupid they are will not understand it.
the people who understand it will get angry.

the movie is true Art. It evokes a strong emotional response and makes you think hard about the things you see and tolerate.

every single aspect discussed and everything shown in the media in the film is spot on. the distraction tactics, the way politics divides people and the way corporations exploit people is all there and all too true.

watching was a terrible experience, but I will recommend this movie to everyone