Green / Grey or Pink / White?

dabean

Popped my bubble, darn it. Thought it was teal. Must say it looks much duller on the viewer.
I think the brain does some auto white-balance stuff.

In Sub A I drew a green donkey. I thought I'd found a "better" brown pencil. Colours have always baffled me.

I see blue/yellow just fine yet I like blue cars and don't like yellow ones. Red is probably my least favourite colour.

Can't miss something you never had luckily.

Jings

I think the brain does some auto white-balance stuff.

In Sub A I drew a green donkey. I thought I'd found a "better" brown pencil. Colours have always baffled me.

I see blue/yellow just fine yet I like blue cars and don't like yellow ones. Red is probably my least favourite colour.

Can't miss something you never had luckily.

Blue is my favourite colour, especially turquoise. It has a calming effect.

If it doesn't bother you, then it can't be that important in your life. Not that the colours are missing anyway, you just see a couple colours in other hues.

BloodrayneZA

Blue is my favourite colour, especially turquoise. It has a calming effect.

If it doesn't bother you, then it can't be that important in your life. Not that the colours are missing anyway, you just see a couple colours in other hues.
Ditto, I’ve always loved the colour associated with sea green - turquoise being my favourite.

Sinbad

Mind boggling.

Earlier on in the day, I saw this picture as pink and white.

View attachment 4865

Come 10pm (UK time), it's green and grey. (more blue than green for me, to be politically correct it's turquoise)

How does something like this change so quickly in a few hours?
Because it's nothing to do with dominant brain side, it's to do with the stuff you've been looking at recently. Your brain changes its white balance/colour saturation settings all the time to compensate for changing light conditions.

BloodrayneZA

Because it's nothing to do with dominant brain side, it's to do with the stuff you've been looking at recently. Your brain changes its white balance/colour saturation settings all the time to compensate for changing light conditions.
Thanks, I knew someone was going to bring this up.

I had a suspicion that this was a load of hog - I mean why would it go viral? Typical suckers who love this kind of thing and share without doing any research. I learn as I go along.

Jings

What are the right conditions to see pink and white? I've tried everything, to no avail. Feels like I'm missing out.