Games on Steam

satanboy

I have to say. Lots of hardcore Linux fans always promote its "superior gaming possibilities." But none of them even feature on the map. I've never really met a Linux PC gamer. :ROFLMAO:

Do they have their own secret club outside of discord and any of the main gaming servers for every single title or something?
As @spiderz

bigAl-sa

I have to say. Lots of hardcore Linux fans always promote its "superior gaming possibilities." But none of them even feature on the map. I've never really met a Linux PC gamer. :ROFLMAO:

Do they have their own secret club outside of discord and any of the main gaming servers for every single title or something?
You haven't met a Linux gamer, I have never met one who promoted "it s superior gaming possibilities", and I have been around a lot longer than you 😁

Moosedrool

My Logitech steering wheel is almost 20 years old, love it. Has a 24 volt power supply for the feedback. Very strong. There is no way in hell I can play a car game without a steering wheel.

Still have the original Microsoft steering wheel for xbox360 that I still use for the Forza games

(y)

I'm getting the hang of using the xbox controller with the N00b cars at least.

Until my confidence sets in and I treat the throttle like a button again. :ROFLMAO:

Might get a steering setup soon. It's fun in VR but you need to adjust some graphics settings in the configs to reduce brightness and HDR.

Papa Smurf

I'm getting the hang of using the xbox controller with the N00b cars at least.

Until my confidence sets in and I treat the throttle like a button again. :ROFLMAO:

Might get a steering setup soon. It's fun in VR but you need to adjust some graphics settings in the configs to reduce brightness and HDR.
haha that looks awesome !!