Games on Steam

Papa Smurf

I played Bards Tale IV for just over 4hrs this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it because it was DIFFERENT.
This game reminds me of playing Dungeons & Dragons as a 14 year old.
And I love the puzzles.

This isn't your typical Hack-And-Slash running around Skyrim style game.

I am enjoying it and will probably keep playing, I did twice today look up on www for a walkthrough to a certain scene as I just couldn't progress further. But now I'm understanding how the game 'thinks' and the puzzles are now making more sense to me and easily solved without searching on the www

Lara

I played Bards Tale IV for just over 4hrs this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it because it was DIFFERENT.
This game reminds me of playing Dungeons & Dragons as a 14 year old.
And I love the puzzles.

This isn't your typical Hack-And-Slash running around Skyrim style game.

I am enjoying it and will probably keep playing, I did twice today look up on www for a walkthrough to a certain scene as I just couldn't progress further. But now I'm understanding how the game 'thinks' and the puzzles are now making more sense to me and easily solved without searching on the www
If you enjoy puzzles you should give Lara Croft Go a chance. :)

BloodrayneZA

I enjoyed the puzzles in Skyrim - some of them are pretty hard and you have to search for clues in some places.

BloodrayneZA

@BloodrayneZA
Do you have the Epic launcher? Free games every month and most are pretty good.
Yes I do. Just something you got to know about me - I am very very picky with what games I like to play. Also need to keep in mind on the games that my PC can handle at the moment.

For some strange reason, I have an increased use in memory and now it's standing between 82% to 87%, CPU use is very low at 11% (I have the Intel Core i5-2500 locked multiplyer). I only have 8GB (2x4GB). Everything else is peachy except the system is old and I have to start putting money away for an upgrade on the Motherboard, CPU, GFX and RAM which will probably end up cosing me around £550 more or less.

BloodrayneZA

Ok now I am having a problem running Sacred 2 Gold. Last three attempts ended up with a blank screen and then when it came back on, it was full on artifacts - I mean full screen pixel gibberish instead of my actual game. I tested the card in Skyrim and I don't have an issue - I play Skyrim on Ultra High (full settings). I had to hard-reset and reboot each time it happened. So far it's only started earlier.

I also have taken the card out, gave it a clean (it was already clean), applied a layer of thermal paste, reseated everything and even the screws back on it.

What could be causing it? I have just learnt that the Nvidia PhysX is needed to play the game but I have an AMD card, not Nvidia. Could it be a bug or something in the game that's causing it?

I have been running this game 9.5 hours yesterday and today almost all day. I've not had issues playing from the start on purchase day and I'm even typing on this with the same graphics card.

I can't see what the problem is - I might have to run a burn-in test on the graphics card and see what the outcome is.

Moosedrool

Recently got Dirt Rally 2.0 and wanted to try the VR thing with a xbox controller.

Capture.PNG

Yep I definitely need a racing wheel for this.

Papa Smurf

Recently got Dirt Rally 2.0 and wanted to try the VR thing with a xbox controller.

View attachment 10862

Yep I definitely need a racing wheel for this.
My Logitech steering wheel is almost 20 years old, love it. Has a 24 volt power supply for the feedback. Very strong. There is no way in hell I can play a car game without a steering wheel.

Still have the original Microsoft steering wheel for xbox360 that I still use for the Forza games

(y)

Moosedrool

My Logitech steering wheel is almost 20 years old, love it. Has a 24 volt power supply for the feedback. Very strong. There is no way in hell I can play a car game without a steering wheel.

Still have the original Microsoft steering wheel for xbox360 that I still use for the Forza games

(y)

I had a old cheapo thing. Don't even know where it is nevermind if it still works.

I want all the things in the below video.

Last edited:

Moosedrool

Just looking at putting steam on my new Kubuntu install and it wants to downgrade my graphics card drivers to 32-bit :cry:

I have to say. Lots of hardcore Linux fans always promote its "superior gaming possibilities." But none of them even feature on the map. I've never really met a Linux PC gamer. :ROFLMAO:

Do they have their own secret club outside of discord and any of the main gaming servers for every single title or something?