Funny Videos and Gifs

jasong

Nope. That doesn't make sense at all.
Sounds like someone who doesn't understand what a Karen is.

Karen is a pejorative term used in the United States and other English-speaking countries for a woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary. A common stereotype is that of a white woman who uses her privilege to demand her own way at the expense of others. Depictions also include demanding to "speak to the manager", anti-vaccination beliefs, being racist, or sporting a particular bob cut hairstyle.

Tucker-Carlson_Dazed_Surprised.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

[)roi(]

Tucker-Carlson_Dazed_Surprised.gif

...and...the relevance between the guy losing it about a mask / trashing the pizza shop and Tucker is?
Please shared the video of Tucker similarly losing it.

Here's an example of a recent Karen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave

Karen is a pejorative term used in the United States and other English-speaking countries for a woman perceived as entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is appropriate or necessary. A common stereotype is that of a white woman who uses her privilege to demand her own way at the expense of others.

Depictions also include demanding to "speak to the manager", anti-vaccination beliefs, being racist

That would make it a Donald...

Tribs

...and...the relevance between the guy losing it about a mask / trashing the pizza shop and Tucker is?
Please shared the video of Tucker similarly losing it.

Here's an example of a recent Karen.
She was strangling her dog - she should have the dog removed from her care. She has not real love for it