Fuck you! No, fuck you!!!

EADC

It's a fucking pleasure

And

It's a fucking shitload more entertaining :p

Please hold your fake girrafe there was that a compliment I think not.

Trying my best don't have much to work with

EmJay

I'm an equal opportunity offender, and by now I'm rather annoyed at the way people throw around racist aspersions without basis, so why don't you go play a game of hide and go fuck yourself? :D

Yeah, it's SOP for him. What I didn't expect is that he has no fresh content. It's like someone that can't let go of an old joke.

EmJay

This is so true.

I used to play Dota2 for shits and giggles. Some games could get quite heated, especially when clan tags were displayed. And often I would get people that would get really aggressive in the middle of the game. That is unsurprising as it can be quite a toxic game. When I used to challenge them to a one on one they would become puppies and back off. Two took me up on my challenges. Managed to make some friends online and even arranged some co-op play after.

Last edited:

EmJay

I'm sorry that you feel that way. The problem is that your ego (like your ass) is so big that it was literally impossible to visit any thread on MyBB without seeing one or the other.

@jasong

Seems like you are the one like making up stuff.

TwoPunnyFourWords

Fuck you for not creating a string of alts. The paranoia is high - you have a rep to live up to!
Indeed, the temptation has been strong lately. Especially given a certain sucker's proclivity for wanting opinions he doesn't like banned.

Only this time, I should make a serious attempt to disguise myself... :devilish:

TwoPunnyFourWords

@jasong btw, why DO you always tell such OBVIOUS falsehoods? Like, shouldn't you put more effort into your deception or something? Do you just believe you won't be called on it, or is it just that to you it doesn't matter?

TwoPunnyFourWords

@jasong, you siff, sick, piece of shit:

Them:
Here i sit, with my niece, born on 21 week, 6 days . 2 Years old now, and alive, active and naughty as hell.
And i read how fetuses older than her get taken out and left to die.
And i read how some of you support that, saying they won't live.
And i get angry...
My niece needed oxygen and a warm place. basically all she required and supplements. She made it and everything so far says she is 100% normal. She would have died without oxygen, so some of you would just let her lie on a cold steel table and after while say, 'oh look, the thing died. Wouldn't have made it in anyway.'
To prove the baby can, you need to take action, but to take action you need proof they will make it.

You:
I'd be curious to know who on here you think supports such a thing?

You support such a thing. How do we know?

Methods: We conducted a retrospective analysis of 241 terminations of pregnancy without feticide for fetal anomalies or genetic abnormalities between 20 0/7 and 24 0/7 weeks of gestation at a single tertiary care referral center in Europe between February 2003 and May 2017. A multivariate binary regression model was used to evaluate factors associated with live birth.

Results: Pregnancies were terminated at a mean gestational age of 22.1±1.1 completed weeks of gestation. Median birth weight was 440 g (range 141-1,890 g). Live birth occurred in 122 cases (50.6%, 95% CI 44.4-56.8); median survival time was 32 minutes (range 1-267 minutes). Factors associated with live birth were gestational age at labor induction (odds ratio 1.41, 95% CI 1.01-2.01; P=.049) and fetal anomalies (P=.046).
241 abortions of children, 50% of them survived the process, all in the perfect age range, and no medical intervention was done to save their lives.

So, just one question remains, really. If a down syndrome person is carried in a womb for 9 months, is it okay for the mother to terminate the pregnancy because she doesn't want a downie baby?

Because if not, you really really REALLY have no explanation for why you can't understand black and white evidence exists for the thing you refuse to believe is possible. Beyond a certain point, wilfull ignorance can only be considered explicit nevermind tacit support.

And people are right to judge you for being a siff, sick, piece of shit. ;)

Edit: Am I doing the insufferable arsehole thing correctly?

Last edited: