FPOTD

biometrics

I did not request anything. Just here out of curiosity to see how the extreme hatefully people on here think... Brings perspective to my life!
Joined a few weeks ago but knows all about this forum. Yeah, sure buddy.

scudsucker

@WokeAF - fuck off.

Not sure which of the assholes you are; not Droid (too intelligent) / Soldierman (too stupid) / rambo (too stupid) / Emjay (appears to have learnt her lesson, so let's go with middling intelligence )

I'm guessing Xarog, trying hard to pretend he's not a returned troll. The choice of name fits the limited imagination of a certain poster on a certain other BB.

Of course, I may be wrong. But in that case, @WokeAF , perhaps you could explain your deliberately provocative username?

biometrics

Ha!

Edit: missed it! PS: almost recovered from Omicron if you're up for a four hour hike to the hut above Fernkloof, though dogs aren't allowed there.

scudsucker

Edit: missed it! PS: almost recovered from Omicron if you're up for a four hour hike to the hut above Fernkloof, though dogs aren't allowed there.
I am meeting my mother on Saturday and brewing on Sunday... so not this weekend. I may have some free time in the week.

biometrics

I am meeting my mother on Saturday and brewing on Sunday... so not this weekend. I may have some free time in the week.
We've switched to a work whenever the fuck you feel like it system. So ja a hike next week will be lekker.

Tribs

Don't we all. I do enjoy what I do - but I would love to travel more.

Anyway - the data conversion worked and I am now off to bed.
Sleep well