Forum issues

satanboy

I noticed an issue this week. For at least two days so far the forum is not accessible. Refresh, open a new tab and nothing helps, but it comes back "online" within minutes.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Y2K

I noticed an issue this week. For at least two days so far the forum is not accessible. Refresh, open a new tab and nothing helps, but it comes back "online" within minutes.

@biometrics should be able to see from behind the scenes. Are you making use of a vpn? I've had things hang sometimes, only to discover the VPN needs to reconnect, as if the server timed out or something.

biometrics

Have noticed it is slow to load at times but thought it's my internet which has been crap for months. Maybe a server reboot will help, will do later.

Düber

I have also had a bit of lagging at times but also thought it was my connection.

biometrics

After reboot:

1654332579745.png

Have also disabled the webcam cropping cron and the loadshedding cron for the other websites on this server as they are not in use anymore.

Düber

What is this?
Which browser are you using?
It is just the page loading recording.
The only real value of interest is the top one.

I am on a RPI-4 using Chromium (hence the slower scripting and rendering).