Former SAA chair Dudu Myeni declared delinquent director

biometrics

Former South African Airways (SAA) chair Dudu Myeni has been declared a delinguent director in terms of the Companines Act.

The North Gauteng High Court on Wednesday declared her a delinquent director for life; however she can apply in three years from the date of the order to have the declaration of delinquency to be suspended, but she would have to demonstrate that she has "sufficiently remedied and rehabilitated her misconduct".

Nice :D

OCP

So in 3 years we can expect her to head up another SOE....

This little piggy should be in jail ffs!

OCP

She will need to prove she is rehabilitated. Not likely.
I sincerely hope you are right but unfortunately there are plenty of cadre's that have been re-appointed after serious corrupt dealings like our "honourable" chief of police...

satanboy

I sincerely hope you are right but unfortunately there are plenty of cadre's that have been re-appointed after serious corrupt dealings like our "honourable" chief of police...
Was he found guilty?

Can't stand the man.

OCP

Was he found guilty?

Can't stand the man.
Nope - enough evidence regarding the R1.7B spent on unlawful building leases was presented to have him suspended but like all the other connected cadre's they never get convicted and soon find themselves in another position of power where they assist furthering the ANC's goals...

satanboy

Nope - enough evidence regarding the R1.7B spent on unlawful building leases was presented to have him suspended but like all the other connected cadre's they never get convicted and soon find themselves in another position of power where they assist furthering the ANC's goals...
I rest my case.

ForceFate_

Aunt Dudu was was declared by a court so can hope this becomes the norm in future.

Reactions: OCP

Lissal

Did you guys know that back in december, I guess it was on 23rd of december, Dudu Myeni lost the bid to appeal delinquent director finding?! I was kind of surprised actually to see that she had the nerve to actually appeal the SAA decision. Well, honestly I was surprised by this. I understand that she does not really want to pay the court costs, however when you lose you have to be able and admit the fact that you are guilty. I guess, if she would have had a better law firm working on her case, just like https://ndandp.co.uk/director-disqualification , actually she could have won the case.

Last edited:

Jings

Probably a promotion to full MP and a cushy post with nice benefits and zero accountability like the rest of them?

It was hard work running a successful SOE into the ground, she deserves the nice benefits. :whistle:

Reactions: OCP