Famous/Infamous Quotes

Sinbad

Asimov ftw
6f64099d3d78981b312d2fb4d1a5fc9c.jpg

Lissal

I like Kennedy's quotes. I always thought he was a pretty tough ruler. Recently, I learned that he actually cared about his people first. I somehow came across the https://turtlequote.com/2020/10/27/50-must-see-john-f-kennedy-quotes/ and found a huge number of his quotes. They all help you believe in yourself. Most of all, I like the “If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help.” I like that Kennedy tried to show the future generation that no matter in what situation they would find themselves, they need to believe in themselves.

Last edited:

NObanana4you

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas i dont know.

Movie , Animal Crackers 1930. Groucho Marx

Y2K

"Is any of it real? I mean, look at this. Look at it! A world built on fantasy! Synthetic emotions in the form of pills, psychological warfare in the form of advertising, mind-altering chemicals in the form of food, brainwashing seminars in the form of media, controlled isolated bubbles in the form of social networks. Real? You want to talk about reality? We haven’t lived in anything remotely close to it since the turn of the century. We turned it off, took out the batteries, snacked on a bag of GMOs while we tossed the remnants in the ever-expanding dumpster of the human condition. We live in branded houses trademarked by corporations built on bipolar numbers jumping up and down on digital displays, hypnotizing us into the biggest slumber mankind has ever seen. You have to dig pretty deep, kiddo, before you can find anything real. We live in a kingdom of bull****, a kingdom you’ve lived in for far too long. So don’t tell me about not being real. I’m no less real than the f*****g beef patty in your Big Mac."

Mr. Robot

Source:S1.Ep10: eps1.9_zer0-day.avi

Seldom Bucket

“Religion is like a pair of shoes.....Find one that fits for you, but don't make me wear your shoes.”
― George Carlin

Seldom Bucket

“He - and if there is a God, I am convinced he is a he, because no woman could or would ever fuck things up this badly.”
― George Carlin

satanboy

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson