Famous/Infamous Quotes

satanboy

Well if you go by the Bible - you go to hell. If you are an atheist, there is nothing after. But for the people you leave behind - their lives are definitely not better. Bad relationships, regret, heartache, remain. Nothing gets resolved for the living - and they have to live with the guilt - the what-ifs.
Everyone lives with that, suicide or not.

Death could be the red/blue pill situation or it could just be nothingness.

I've had a number of friends commit suicide and I don't judge them.

Tribs

Everyone lives with that, suicide or not.

Death could be the red/blue pill situation or it could just be nothingness.

I've had a number of friends commit suicide and I don't judge them.
No but if your kid kills himself ? You going to feel the same ? My uncle committed suicide - his daughter still wonders if she could have done or said something to stop him. She wishes she had forced him to talk to her the last time she phoned - but he was feeling unwelI and she left it. I can only imagine how his wife feels. Still doesn't make the sentiment / quote wrong. Someone said it. So technically it is a quote.

Seldom Bucket

Well if you go by the Bible - you go to hell. If you are an atheist, there is nothing after. But for the people you leave behind - their lives are definitely not better. Bad relationships, regret, heartache, remain. Nothing gets resolved for the living - and they have to live with the guilt - the what-ifs.
You lost your argument right there

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Seldom Bucket

“Knowledge is dangerous, which is why governments often clamp down on people who can think thoughts above a certain calibre.”
― Terry Pratchett​