Famous/Infamous Quotes

Tribs

I finished Tokyo Ghoul :cry:
1592306660100.png
1592306733506.png

“We’re always trying to justify our actions with ideals. But ideals cannot give grounds for killing another person. The act of taking a life will always be considered… evil.” – Yoshimura

Whose fault is it that things ended up like this? Coincidence? An accident? Fate? There’s no such thing as fate. It’s simply a combination of one circumstance and the next. And who is it that creates those circumstances? Who is it? It’s you.” – Rize Kamishiro

“I know I haven’t always made the right decisions up to now… Whether I was right, or whether I was wrong, may not even matter in the first place. However, running up against my sins like this– all of the choices I’ve made up to this point– today, being able to die for someone– is something I’m glad for.” – Irimi Kaya

“If an angelic being fell from the sky and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs.” – Juuzou Suzuya

“Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?” – Juuzou Suzuya

“All the liabilities in this world are due to the inadequacies of the person involved.” – Kaneki Ken

“Human relationships are chemical reactions. If you have a reaction then you can never return back to your previous state of being.” – Kaneki Ken

beans100

quote-my-philosophy-is-it-s-none-of-my-business-what-people-say-of-me-and-think-of-me-i-am-anthony-hopkins-54-84-15.jpg

Tribs

What a stupid quote. Nobody really knows what happens when you die.
Well if you go by the Bible - you go to hell. If you are an atheist, there is nothing after. But for the people you leave behind - their lives are definitely not better. Bad relationships, regret, heartache, remain. Nothing gets resolved for the living - and they have to live with the guilt - the what-ifs.