Eskom Power Alerts

Johnatan56

biometrics

What's the actual power output? 800MW was the nameplate capacity in 2008, the design is faulty, so I'd guess it isn't producing more than 600MW.
To fix all 12 units will take until 2027. I wonder if the new ones have already been fixed as they were still under construction. Don't know.

satanboy

1654169096201.png
Eskom and municipalities remove illegal connections every day, however, they are reconnected within an hour in most cases. It is important to continue reporting these safety concerns, since together we can win this battle one small step at a time Call 0800 11 27 22 (toll-free)

Düber

LOL- There is someone in our area that must be using one of the automated Eskom channels to report a fault everytime we have loadshedding.

Shortly after the session starts I get an SMS saying that a ticket has been opened and that they sadly don't know when power will be restored.:ROFLMAO:

satanboy

City of Cape Town starting their own bullshit.
This morning Table View had an extra hour of loadshedding and today we had an extra 10 minutes. Cunts
We have three sessions each day (since Sat), but they have to take their sweet fucking time to switch it back on.

biometrics

City of Cape Town starting their own bullshit.
This morning Table View had an extra hour of loadshedding and today we had an extra 10 minutes. Cunts
We have three sessions each day (since Sat), but they have to take their sweet fucking time to switch it back on.
We're at two a day. Why do you have three?