Eskom Power Alerts

biometrics

Only on now says the neighbour, so 3 hours 40 minutes. And two slots tomorrow at 12pm and 8pm and no water from 8am to 5pm due to work by muni, this is fucking annoying to say the least. So no shower for me tomorrow, I don't get up early. 😡

satanboy

Only on now says the neighbour, so 3 hours 40 minutes. And two slots tomorrow at 12pm and 8pm and no water from 8am to 5pm due to work by muni, this is fucking annoying to say the least. So no shower for me tomorrow, I don't get up early. 😡
Ours never went off. 🤪

Spizz

We're on the same schedule now by the looks of it. Yesterday afternoon when it eventually came back on I bought a 5kw battery and this morning a Sunsynk inverter. Fuck this shit, getting a quote for installation tomorrow.

biometrics

We're on the same schedule now by the looks of it. Yesterday afternoon when it eventually came back on I bought a 5kw battery and this morning a Sunsynk inverter. Fuck this shit, getting a quote for installation tomorrow.
Now you'll be able to check the graphs on your phone over wifi... :)

Spizz

Now you'll be able to check the graphs on your phone over wifi... :)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that bit :D

I was caught unaware with the loadshedding yesterday as it's the first time since moving and now we have fibre. I had the Mini UPS plugged into the router but had not idea the ONT also needed power so i was a bit spinning yesterday and used my 4g for work over that lunchtime period. The I only realised today when I was thinking about solutions that the mini UPS has a split power cable and it can power the ONT also.

Great little things those, I ordered another two today for the Mesh so I don't need to move from the office to the house next time :p Now I just need to work out how to power an external monitor because I'm lost without 2 screens.

biometrics

Yeah, I'm looking forward to that bit :D

I was caught unaware with the loadshedding yesterday as it's the first time since moving and now we have fibre. I had the Mini UPS plugged into the router but had not idea the ONT also needed power so i was a bit spinning yesterday and used my 4g for work over that lunchtime period. The I only realised today when I was thinking about solutions that the mini UPS has a split power cable and it can power the ONT also.

Great little things those, I ordered another two today for the Mesh so I don't need to move from the office to the house next time :p Now I just need to work out how to power an external monitor because I'm lost without 2 screens.
I'll look into a system at the new house.

Seldom Bucket

Be grateful.