EOH Staff takes salary hit while execs score millions

satanboy

This is so typical.

"The large bonuses enjoyed by the C-level executives are therefore a sign that they have done an exceptional job at turning the company around and saving jobs."

So they did it on their own. The staff just sat around eating and enjoying smoke breaks.

What a douche.

Johnatan56

Love that market giving a nod share price bit:
1614075548328.png
It's a blip, basically it was valued too low because everyone was expecting it to go out of business, now that it looks like it's not an immediate going concern obviously the shares traded a little higher. The doubling is sensationalism at its best again.

If he got the company to where it should be, it would probably trade around the 8k mark would be my guess after the MS contracts are gone.

Most good employees already left ages ago, remember talking to a guy I was doing Btech with who worked there, his team went from like 8 people with 5 seniors down to 3 with it being him as intermediate and 2 juniors, he was just finishing the degree and then leaving. I doubt there are many good employees left, so those still remaining will generally not do anything about no salary increase, as in some will leave, but they would have left anyways. You don't do loyalty for a company the size of EoH where you're just a tiny cog in a machine, loyalty can only work for small to medium sized companies, and should only be done if you actually get rewarded for it (e.g. you have shares/investment in it).

EmJay

Used to be a fan of Van Coller. Seems like he is just like rest of those POS Execs.

EOH pay their staff shit to start off with. Got an offer from them a while ago which I rejected because the salary was too low. Second time I went for a round of interviews a few years later and for a more senior position, I was told my direct report was not interested in me because she was concerned I would be competing for her position. Weak.