eBucks

biometrics

Didn't get the double Clicks reward. Fuckers. Will need to complain of course.

Bought myself a pair of Salomon short from Cape Union for R1,100.

I love free stuff!

biometrics

They called yesterday to say they are running late and that I'll still get the other 15% for Clicks.

SauRoN

It’s been a very good month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spizz

No the April eBucks hasn't come in for May, usually on the 8th.

I get around R1,500 to R2,000 a month which I usually spend on groceries at Takealot. Free money :D

I’ve saved up R22,000 worth. Waiting for an epic 40% bargain but nothing really on offer since Black Friday. Might have to wait until next BF in November but then I’ll have even more eBucks so all good I guess.

biometrics

I’ve saved up R22,000 worth. Waiting for an epic 40% bargain but nothing really on offer since Black Friday. Might have to wait until next BF in November but then I’ll have even more eBucks so all good I guess.
I just get stuff like coffee, soap, vitamins etc from Takealot. Stuff I would have bought anyway. So saves me on my monthly shopping.

Spizz

I just get stuff like coffee, soap, vitamins etc from Takealot. Stuff I would have bought anyway. So saves me on my monthly shopping.

Have had the same approach mostly for a long time but decided to start saving and see how it goes. If a MacBook goes on 40% off I’ve got a spend level of nearly R40k at the moment which is pretty mad.

Spizz

News rules are in and I won't have enough for RL5 unless I get some streaming services which I don't really want. Hmmm.

Private Client:

Netflix and Spotify give you 40% back and the rest will surely be covered by the leap from level 4 to 5 and the 7.5% to 15% earn?

biometrics

Netflix and Spotify give you 40% back and the rest will surely be covered by the leap from level 4 to 5 and the 7.5% to 15% earn?
*Only applies if you and your life partner/spouse are verified as a family and you both have an FNB Fusion Private Clients Account, FNB Private Clients Current Account, FNB Islamic Private Clients Account or FNB Private Clients Single Facility Account OR you have an active FNBy account linked to your profile (only applicable to children under 18 years of age).

I might set a R10/month limit on Google Ads and use Checkers Sixty60. I really don't use any of the others so don't want to pay for it. Will see, maybe get Showmax.

Spizz

*Only applies if you and your life partner/spouse are verified as a family and you both have an FNB Fusion Private Clients Account, FNB Private Clients Current Account, FNB Islamic Private Clients Account or FNB Private Clients Single Facility Account OR you have an active FNBy account linked to your profile (only applicable to children under 18 years of age).

What's that T&C from?

I might set a R10/month limit on Google Ads and use Checkers Sixty60. I really don't use any of the others so don't want to pay for it. Will see, maybe get Showmax.

Yep, I forgot you can use the food delivery things. And even on Google Play you can buy a book for R1 or something.

biometrics

Yep, I forgot you can use the food delivery things. And even on Google Play you can buy a book for R1 or something.
Yeah, just extra hassle though. I was fine for 2021 now I have to make a plan again like every damn year.

I have to stay on Private Client as I get an extra 0.25% off on my bond(s). Else I'd go to Premier again for the easy points. Earn about the same anyway in my case.