eBucks

SauRoN

Sure. But it’s the old 2017 model and I fancy a bit of HD screen action and an M chip.

Odds are with the M2 coming the M1 version will be discounted real soon…but now you’ll probably not want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spizz

Odds are with the M2 coming the M1 version will be discounted real soon…but now you’ll probably not want it.

Looking at the UK prices I can’t see the entry level Air being about R25k against the M1 at R18k. Certainly worth considering.

I also noticed in the UK Apple store that the 512gb M2 Air and Pro are the same price btw.

SauRoN

Yeah the “new” Pro makes no sense to me.

I cannot fathom why they wouldn’t just update the design language of the entire lineup.

Nobody who isn’t a bulk enterprise buyer is going to touch the Pro M2 until next year now when it does get refreshed.

biometrics

Decent amount for last month.

I’m changing how I earn points so going to buy an ebook from Google Play each month. Tried to buy one for 4c but apparently that’s too little and was refused by FNB. But a 17c purchase went through. Lol.

SauRoN

Decent amount for last month.

I’m changing how I earn points so going to buy an ebook from Google Play each month. Tried to buy one for 4c but apparently that’s too little and was refused by FNB. But a 17c purchase went through. Lol.

Too bad it’s Google Play otherwise I would highly recommend https://www.ereaderiq.com

But that doesn’t help with eBucks.

Why not “fly” to Argentina and sign up for YouTube Premium?

biometrics

So the new rules has points for doing four Instant Payments of R100 or more. I got the points the previous month and for last month I didn't get it. So I queried it and they said they changed the rules that it needs to be R101 or more. They claim they have the right to change it at any time. I of course objected that this is unfair and that they need to escalate it. So I got feedback today that I won my objection and I'll get the R500 that they owe me.

It's ridiculous really. I am going to downgrade as they make it too hard to get to level 5, and then they can just change the rules as they like. Do they expect us to read the 10 pages of fine print every month to see if a word has changed? In this case "or more" to "more than". FFS. If it wasn't for the several thousand I get back every month I really would tell them to get stuffed.