Dream logging

satanboy

Nicholas

Last night I had a dream in which I bought a 'plane ticket to Johannesburg, travelled a short distance to an office building. In it, I found a business that included some people who have left my employer to work elsewhere, and headed by someone by someone whose first name was the same as his birthday. Then I realised that I was wearing nothing but a towel and had not bought a return ticket. 😱

Jings

Last night I had a dream in which I bought a 'plane ticket to Johannesburg, travelled a short distance to an office building. In it, I found a business that included some people who have left my employer to work elsewhere, and headed by someone by someone whose first name was the same as his birthday. Then I realised that I was wearing nothing but a towel and had not bought a return ticket. 😱

What was the birth date of the birthday guy?

Nicholas

I have had a few while sick. These can be shorter, more like impressions.

1. I woke up in the early morning with the memory of having been given information upon which the life of somebody else depends. I cannot remember the details.

2. This happened when I was dozing late yesterday afternoon. I was visited by three otherworldly sisters. An image of my body covered by a duvet and lying on my bed. Three luminescent and, in places, translucent blobs had settled on my body. They intersected each other the way three intersecting sets in a Venn Diagram do. As they rose, I heard someone call my name. I woke up and said "yes"? The room was dark. Nobody responded.

1657011919988.png

Last edited:

Jings

I have had a few while sick. These can be shorter, more like impressions.

1. I woke up in the early morning with the memory of having been given information upon which the life of somebody else depends. I cannot remember the details.

2. This happened when I was dozing late yesterday afternoon. I was visited by three otherworldly sisters. An image of my body covered by a duvet and lying on my bed. Three luminescent and, in places, translucent blobs had settled on my body. They intersected each other the way three intersecting sets in a Venn Diagram do. As they rose, I heard someone call my name. I woke up and said "yes"? The room was dark. Nobody responded.

View attachment 33430

Next time you have one of these experiences observe whether you see things perfectly, like glasses don't even come to mind, and secondly that you can view objects up closer just by thinking of what you see.

Do you remember the colours of the blobs?

And why three sisters? Maybe there's a connection to the Moirai. Anyway, that's the first thing that popped into my head. :D

Nicholas

Next time you have one of these experiences observe whether you see things perfectly, like glasses don't even come to mind, and secondly that you can view objects up closer just by thinking of what you see.

Do you remember the colours of the blobs?

And why three sisters? Maybe there's a connection to the Moirai. Anyway, that's the first thing that popped into my head. :D
Red, blue, and I'm not sure of the third. It was not as prominent as the others.

Jings

Red, blue, and I'm not sure of the third. It was not as prominent as the others.

Perhaps the other primary colour - yellow. Every day I have at least one hallucination of a pinpoint of coloured light - either blue, red or yellow or a golden hue. More rarely, there are coloured pinpoints of indigo, orange, violet or black. It's only there for a second or two.
I used to think it was normal and it happened to everyone.

Nicholas

Perhaps the other primary colour - yellow. Every day I have at least one hallucination of a pinpoint of coloured light - either blue, red or yellow or a golden hue. More rarely, there are coloured pinpoints of indigo, orange, violet or black. It's only there for a second or two.
I used to think it was normal and it happened to everyone.
I'm not sure whether it was yellow or green, hence my reluctance to name the third colour.

Nicholas

Do you think it's possible to be some form of colour synthesthesia?
I don't know nearly about synaesthesia to comment.

Fragment from a dream I had last night: I was to travel with a group of people in their vehicle, but had to share the boot with another person and some luggage. We were supposed to be able to shrink ourselves down to about the size of an A5 book with the aid of an electrical current carried through two wires from the front of the vehicle. I was told that I had to close my eyes and imagine particles converging into a tightly-packed mass. I screwed up my eyes, but much as I tried, all I could do was turn myself into a rectangular solid with a caricature of myself of it. I was too large to fit into the allotted space.

Jings

I don't know nearly about synaesthesia to comment.

Fragment from a dream I had last night: I was to travel with a group of people in their vehicle, but had to share the boot with another person and some luggage. We were supposed to be able to shrink ourselves down to about the size of an A5 book with the aid of an electrical current carried through two wires from the front of the vehicle. I was told that I had to close my eyes and imagine particles converging into a tightly-packed mass. I screwed up my eyes, but much as I tried, all I could do was turn myself into a rectangular solid with a caricature of myself of it. I was too large to fit into the allotted space.

Even in your dreams you're unable to travel, dang.

Tribs

The night before last I distinctly heard a man say my name. I did not recognise the voice though. I woke up and it was dark and everyone was sleeping. It was a nice voice with a slight accent. Fairly deep but not gruff.

Nicholas

The night before last I distinctly heard a man say my name. I did not recognise the voice though. I woke up and it was dark and everyone was sleeping. It was a nice voice with a slight accent. Fairly deep but not gruff.
I heard a woman call out to me while I was in bed in the early evening on 5 June. [It's the dream with the blobs of light.]