Dream logging

Jings

I had a wake dream. By this I mean I wasn't asleep but on my way to dreamland. There was a huge field with houses in the distance. The grass was brown and looked like wheat. There were cows/cattle in the field and they were dropping dead as I watched. Even near the houses. Very surreal experience. When I looked at the dead cattle - they were already covered with maggots. So it was as though they had been dead for a long time and standing up - only to fall when I looked at them.
Darn, hope it's not another disease.

Jings

Well the"dream" didn't leave me with a good feeling. Weird that I wasn't even asleep yet

Maybe it's the state between asleep and awake that can create awareness of astral travelling. A few weeks back I remember lying on the bed and in a flash I was behind the house staring at this old man's ghost, staring into bedroom where I was in this state. Old man had a paunch, was wearing a sleeveless pullover and Andy Capp type hat and his spectacles were thick rimmed dark brown or black. As soon as I realised he was aware of me out of my body, it startled me awake. Very vivid it so was that it shall not be forgotten.

Tribs

Maybe it's the state between asleep and awake that can create awareness of astral travelling. A few weeks back I remember lying on the bed and in a flash I was behind the house staring at this old man's ghost, staring into bedroom where I was in this state. Old man had a paunch, was wearing a sleeveless pullover and Andy Capp type hat and his spectacles were thick rimmed dark brown or black. As soon as I realised he was aware of me out of my body, it startled me awake. Very vivid it so was that it shall not be forgotten.
That is so cool !!!!

Urist

Which parts of it ?
Invited a friend for a chill braai, he invited his friends and things got a little out of hand. Good times.
Ended up making a bonfire with a whole broken wooden garage door. Grateful that the neighbours didn't call the fire department.

Tribs

Invited a friend for a chill braai, he invited his friends and things got a little out of hand. Good times.
Ended up making a bonfire with a whole broken wooden garage door. Grateful that the neighbours didn't call the fire department.
Sounds like you had fun anyway

Smuggy

Dreamt I was walking through a hospital that was busy being renovated.. Guys on ladders painting the ceilings and replacing tiles etc.. All the while I was singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of my lungs... WTF..??

Jings

Very seldom I have dreams that are unrealistic and way out there but last night I was busy tying rope to a piece of bait in the middle of the night. Stepping back I watched how crocodiles came and grappled with the bait.

emam

Hey @Jings
Help me out here if you can please
I never have vivid dreams but last night's one felt like reality
I dreamt i drove up a ramp of a parking garage, only to turn the corner and go straight off the edge, head first. I literally saw my life flash before me,and my beloved departed mother's face right there.
Now 2 things are weird.
Firstly, Today I landed up taking the O for a covid drive through test (only decided this morning to go),and it was 6 floors up in a parking garage, exactly like my dream .
Secondly, it's the anniversary of my mom's death tomorrow.
Can you shed some light?

And no,I'm not drunk or high,it's just disturbing me

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Urist

Started this thread about a year ago. Interesting to read it now.

Moving to a house with a high thatch roof and a loft.
Had a thing with a crazy woman 11 years younger than me (i'm 40), she's a drug addict and she stole some stuff, she's with someone else now thankfully.
The friend that deflated is ok.
Crazy.

Jings

Hey @Jings
Help me out here if you can please
I never have vivid dreams but last night's one felt like reality
I dreamt i drove up a ramp of a parking garage, only to turn the corner and go straight off the edge, head first. I literally saw my life flash before me,and my beloved departed mother's face right there.
Now 2 things are weird.
Firstly, Today I landed up taking the O for a covid drive through test (only decided this morning to go),and it was 6 floors up in a parking garage, exactly like my dream .
Secondly, it's the anniversary of my mom's death tomorrow.
Can you shed some light?

And no,I'm not drunk or high,it's just disturbing me

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I believe there are dreams can reveal snippets of the future, not only yours but others too. It's like walking in their shoes. But events can be confusing as they overlap and seem absurb.
Possible someone in your circle has an accident. Do you know a older man who used a lot of Aqua Velva? Been years ago since hearing that name.
Maybe our spiritual connection to deceased loved ones tend to be stronger around weddings, funerals, birthdays and festive seasons. Do you remember if your mom was smiling or not?