Donate towards running costs

Spizz

rather PM me your bank details and i will setup a 25 bux a month debit order to go off my FNB account, waaaaaay easier than me remembering to click on the Donate button each month.
I cannot afford a once off big payment of R300 now.

Send to me too. I don't use PayPal. What's a suggested monthly amount?

biometrics

Send to me too. I don't use PayPal. What's a suggested monthly amount?
Click the link for a once off, it has two buttons, the second is a credit card payment, you don't need paypal.

Anything helps towards the running costs. I'm also trying to find some cool paid addons to enhance the site.

biometrics

If there's leftover bucks and you don't tell @Papa Smurf you could braai and drink more.
Nah, if he agrees we'll have a meet at his spot by the dam and get well wasted and sleep on his lawn. The donations will help towards the braai and liquor. Oh and there is a sleep over fee of R70/person or something like that. My one man tent will come in handy.

biometrics

Anyone with a one-man tent sounds like they would have to cum in their handy.
Ten year ago or so four of us went for a five day trek through the Cederberg. On the first night we slept in a forest and we all woke up half way through the night. The forest floor was covered with night creatures attacking and eating each other, it was horrific. But I retreated to my one man tent while the rest had their roll up matresses and sleeping bags. I slept well. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K