Donate towards running costs

biometrics

So has our drunk purchase worked out from the queries posted there?
Fuck knows what the problem is. When I created the many galleries on Saturday it all worked. Since removing them, moving the two threads to their own forum only the one is syncing (you need to run it once). Got no response from the official forum thus far, will bump next week. I've deleted and recreated the gallery and run sync again. /groan

Seldom Bucket

Fuck knows what the problem is. When I created the many galleries on Saturday it all worked. Since removing them, moving the two threads to their own forum only the one is syncing (you need to run it once). Got no response from the official forum thus far, will bump next week. I've deleted and recreated the gallery and run sync again. /groan

Even when you installed it first the refresh was a bit slow.
But what said to look into is if it's possible to hang on a single thread, like a pinned post in that thread where it's at the top no matter what page number.
Personally that would be awesome and quick download for adding to wallpaper collection.

biometrics

Even when you installed it first the refresh was a bit slow.
But what said to look into is if it's possible to hang on a single thread, like a pinned post in that thread where it's at the top no matter what page number.
Personally that would be awesome and quick download for adding to wallpaper collection.
I bought it from Xenforo, it's their official gallery addon. Only afterwards (there is no trial version) did I realise it doesn't do threads only forums. Fine, a kak solution, but move them to their own forum. But now the damn thing is choking on the cars thread. Will sort it out eventually, be patient. Just posted a follow up to their forum.