Donate towards running costs

biometrics

Installed but fuck if I can figure out how it works. Can anyone find a manual for the Xenforo Media Gallery addon?

Tribs

Read it, it says fuck all.
Look at the other link I added

biometrics

Look at the other link I added
Does not help. How the fuck do you use this thing?

Tribs

I made a gallery
I used the media menu at the top of the screen. Created a gallery and added a pic

biometrics

I think you have got it working. I just saw @Tribs gallery.

Edit- Snap @Tribs
Ok where is the attachment mirroring function?

biometrics

Check it out. It's the whole Media sub forum though. Need to figure out how to limit it to a thread.

biometrics

Looks like I need to process each sub forum. Going to take a while. Looks great with Media and Any Topic (in process) already. :)

LD50

I don't know what you're opn about. Just do what you have to do Bio. You're the man man

biometrics

@biometrics have you figured out if it is possible to add this plug-in to a thread by itself eg. in Amazing Pictures Thread ?
I haven't followed up on that yet.

I would prefer selected threads as galleries rather than how it is now. The addon makes you select a forum unfortunately. A workaround may be to move selected threads to a sub forum on it's own like /Media/Amazing Pictures. Not very elegant though. Will post a query on the Xenforo forum.

biometrics

As I suspected I had to move the thread to it's own sub-forum. Deleted the test galleries from last night, moved Amazing Pictures Thread to it's own forum and am re-building the gallery. Check it out. Suggestions for other threads?