Does this forum tolerate racism?

LD50

Everybody has exercisis a form of racism in their lives

LD50

All depends how you define racism. Not every anti race perceived behavior should be classified as racism. I dont have any black friends for example. Does this mean I'm a racist? I hope not.

Dave

None of that logically follows anything

Your logic is broken then, you made a post relating to Fox News, I queried your opinion of Fox News.

You didn’t make a post about RT or Al Jazeera so I didn’t ask your opinion of RT or Al Jazeera as it wasn’t being discussed.

please tell me you are capable of understanding that…

EADC

All depends how you define racism. Not every anti race perceived behavior should be classified as racism. I dont have any black friends for example. Does this mean I'm a racist? I hope not.

I won't say it makes you racist, but ask yourself why don't you have black friends?

LD50

I won't say it makes you racist, but ask yourself why don't you have black friends?
That's just the thing. I dont ask myself that question. Plus I haven't met a black person yet whom I clicked with. Well years ago there was a guy but he went back to his home country.
It has a lot to do with the surroundings you occupy.

R

rambo919

Your logic is broken then, you made a post relating to Fox News, I queried your opinion of Fox News.

You didn’t make a post about RT or Al Jazeera so I didn’t ask your opinion of RT or Al Jazeera as it wasn’t being discussed.

please tell me you are capable of understanding that…
Why would I make a post on somthing that was not being discussed?

Perhaps this all could have been avoided by you actually asking for only my opinion on FN without adding commentary in the question itself?

If it matters in my opinion RT is a russian disinformation organization and AJ is an Arab disinformation organization.... both being ideologically comparable to the now dead ANN. Their chief goals are propagandic rather than ratings.

R

rambo919

And then if someone answers "yes I have black friends see I am not racist" you respond with "that just proves you are racist, you have token black friends as a cover for it"

R

rambo919

Why are people dancing around racism?
I am still waiting for someone to actually define what it is in a way that does not conflate it with connected concepts..... at this point "racism" in practice simply means everything that is not radically inclusive. The goalpost keeps shifting.

R

rambo919

Are you really as thick as your post sounds? That’s the point, you mentioned Fox, I asked you about Fox.

You didn’t mention AJ or RT, so I didn’t ask about AJ or RT.
Are YOU as thick as that post sounds?

Let me repeat.

Perhaps this all could have been avoided by you actually asking for only my opinion on FN without adding commentary in the question itself?

ForceFate_

It's about how you perceive others. You may be best of friends with someone but still regard his entire race/ethnicity inferior. That's a classic definition of racism.

TwoPunnyFourWords

With this knowledge, I wonder why you persist in arguing your way around the internet.
I've had two random strangers thank me for the egagements I've conducted as a result of me arguing my way around the internet in the past 10 days alone.

Turns out that not everybody is just flinging talking points. :)

Spizz

I've had two random strangers thank me for the egagements I've conducted as a result of me arguing my way around the internet in the past 10 days alone.

Turns out that not everybody is just flinging talking points. :)

Haha, well played. You might be a bit of a sanctimonious arsehole but I’m glad you’re here