Cyberpunk 2077

bokka1

I am enjoying the game a lot but now have a bug where I can't pick up any bodies and now have two missions I can't complete. I think I should just wait for the next patch to see if it is fixed. If they don't patch it I will wait for the next gen version and play it again.

Bryn

I admire the perseverance of everyone playing this game. I have absolutely no desire to purchase this until a few months have passed and it's mostly fixed. There are stacks of games to play in the meantime, like Valhalla, Zero Dawn and RDR2.

Urist

Was a bit buggy, driver update fixed it for me. Runs very smoothly now.
Nvidia 2070 and amd ryzen 7 3800

Prom

Despite the bad reviews, the game became the game of the year...
Not really. It got an award which allows them to use the moniker, before anybody ever got their eyes on it. But I doubt it will win any game of the year awards unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat.

dabean

I watched it on Youtube (theRadBrad). The story was good enough to keep me watching but I have no desire to play it myself.

dabean

Basic shooter with RPG elements that don't matter at all.

B-Grade Sci-Fi story.

biometrics

Haven't even started.

Not sure why I buy these games..... Steam library filled with implanted titles....
I'm a Battlefield player almost exclusively but have No Man's Sky, Red Dead Online and Skyrim practically unplayed (maybe an hour each).