Cyberpunk 2077

Nicholas

What do you have presently?
A PS3 and and an XBox 360. The first I bought myself, the second was a present. I was less careful with my money back then.
Getting neither is also a possibility. I can carry on with what I have, and finish all of my games and pick up second hand games from Cash Crusaders. I am leaning towards the same policy so far as upgrading my PC is concerned. It isn't as though I am buying the latest games
and that frame rates have dropped to the point that they have become unplayable.

satanboy

A PS3 and and an XBox 360. The first I bought myself, the second was a present. I was less careful with my money back then.
Getting neither is also a possibility. I can carry on with what I have, and finish all of my games and pick up second hand games from Cash Crusaders. I am leaning towards the same policy so far as upgrading my PC is concerned. It isn't as though I am buying the latest games
and that frame rates have dropped to the point that they have become unplayable.
That is a conundrum.....maybe a good one to be in.

I jumped from ZX Spectrum to PS2 and then PS4 (free).
I've always played PC games during that (after the ZX) period too

Nicholas

We also had a ZX Spectrum. I took a risk [wasn't certain whether or not I would use it much.] and spent the money I inherited on a PC back in 1996.

biometrics

A few days to go. Think I'll wait till next week for the first patch.

Spizz

My sons have it downloaded and ready to go. Will watch for a while later and see how it looks.