Cryptocurrencies

SoldierMan

Why does Musk say things that will hurt his position. Does he think or does he just say whatever's on his mind.
Anyway Bitcoin isn't going anywhere if the current trend continues and there are plenty of new players entering the market who are looking to hold and not sell. Dips here and there are inevitable and are nothing like 2017. A rise or levelling off is almost always around the corner. Having said that I'm still a gold and silver guy :p If I had a lot of extra cash I would buy Bitcoin but I have other interests that I spend money on and as I said Gold and Silver.

Jings

Anyone know a where on the web one can find the information needed to learn about all things cryptocurrency?

Jings

Cardano (ADA) is being listed on Coinbase tomorrow. Historically, value of coins listed on Coinbase increase dramatically for the first day of listing, before selling like crazy starts again. It's already up 20%+ over the last couple days in anticipation.

SykomantiS

Cardano (ADA) is being listed on Coinbase tomorrow. Historically, value of coins listed on Coinbase increase dramatically for the first day of listing, before selling like crazy starts again. It's already up 20%+ over the last couple days in anticipation.
This might be a really daft question, but how does one go about getting coins before they are listed on the exchange (apart from mining, that is)?

Jings

This might be a really daft question, but how does one go about getting coins before they are listed on the exchange (apart from mining, that is)?
Buy them from another exchange. Each exchange its own set of coins that are supported.

Newly started new generation alt coins are not minable so you need to buy Etherium and convert it to accordingly in the applicable wallet. Normally these type of coins are marketed by offering to earn coins through performing certain "fun" tasks.

Jings

Last night at bedtime I did something really stupid. Price of Dogecoin was coming down so put a sell on the coin once is reached below a certain value. Well, not really. Exchange is not a bot. I sold for much less than the going value. But then did something even more stupid. Risked all the coins from the sale on Ripple which spiked from 0.57 to 0.59c in 45 minutes. I was able to recover the lost value and a bit more.

Not recommending anyone try this. It was a crazy move.

Jings

Made a few bux this morning with the sudden Bitcoin price jump..
Nice. Made some too on Safemoon. Jumped over 100 percent in a day. Best part is the number of coins increases every time a holder pulls out.

Monday the coin gets listed on Whitebit and plans for Binance listing before 3rd quarter of this year. I'm scared and excited all at once.

SauRoN

Shoo finally went green on XRP again and promptly sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

biometrics

SauRoN

Shoo finally went green on XRP again and promptly sold.

And what a mistake this was.

Bloody thing is skyrocketing.

Jings

Doge new ATH over 30c right now. Can IT really go to 1 USD?

Feel like an idiot now because I had syphoned from my stash last month to invest in new projects like Safemoon, and a few other coins that I didn't sell in time before they fell, like Wink.

Lara

Hindsight, the ultimate investing tool that demoralizes the soul. :D

biometrics

And what a mistake this was.

Bloody thing is skyrocketing.

Doge new ATH over 30c right now. Can IT really go to 1 USD?

Feel like an idiot now because I had syphoned from my stash last month to invest in new projects like Safemoon, and a few other coins that I didn't sell in time before they fell, like Wink.

Hindsight, the ultimate investing tool that demoralizes the soul. :D

Holy crap. Doge heading to the moon.
Buy more, you can't go wrong.