Critical race theory (CRT)

R

[)roi(]

Here's a summary of the new leftist education policy that teaches kids to judge people by their skin colour; if that sounds racist; it's because it is.

...versus...

...and this...

...and Martin Luther King's opinion of the leftists in America (aka Democrats)

Democrats are and have always been those who resist any change that would see the upliftment of blacks; they need blacks to be victims and believe that they are, as a political pawn it's the way they secure power... they do the same with other races by applying the same style policies that on the surface are styled to appear to be "bleeding heart" policies, yet they are cleverly designed to keep blacks locked into a cycle of poverty and crime, which they then politically blame on their opposition.

Martin Luther King knew who the Democrats were and vocally opposed them and their race divisive policies, and that's why he was assassinated.

CRT is the left's latest policy to continue to divide people by race, focused on skin colour and not the content of their character... they know their brand of Marxism will always lose if people do not see themselves as victim and oppressor, and that starts at school, hence they push so hard to indoctrinate kids with CRT and deny poor communities a pathway to success by opposing school choice; a freedom that would allow parents to freely choose which school to send their kids -- giving them the power to pull their kids out of failing schools. Democrats can have black kids succeeding, they need their victims , so they oppose school choice at every turn...but there is ample money for indoctrination programs like CRT.

...and Thomas Spwell on School Choice...

...and Thomas Sowell on education...

...and Thomas Sowel was a Marxist until...

Attachments

• IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1603.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 3
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1608.jpg
    IMG_1608.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

EADC

This is a post I came across that I found interesting and very loosely keeps to the topic.

The murder of George Floyd is not just an issue of racism, its also an issue of the problematic principles and priorities of the whole Police INSTITUTION. This growing display of police brutality is not a new phenomenon, its exactly what the Police was designed to do from the beginning. Intimidate and threaten, arrest and police the property of the ruling class, the slavers.
Its never been "protect and serve" the public. Its a fucking motto that was mailed in a competition in 1950s by some random cop and they stuck that shit to the side of the police cars for publicity. source 01.
The whole institution itself is the issue. Its essence is tainted from its origin. Look up Pig Laws. Thats what the police is for. Thats what they were created to enforce. source 02.
To maintain a control on minorities to ensure that they could keep black people enslaved even after the civil war. By instituting various laws that would be almost solely used on black people to ensure that they could not escape the slave states and be in return imprisoned by these new pig laws , such as
  • Riding a train is illegal while black.
  • Walking next to the railroad while black is illegal.
  • Riding a horse is illegal.
  • Leaving a job without completing it regardless of pay or not, is illegal.
  • Seeking a new job without the permission of the old job boss, is illegal.
  • Not having a job is illegal.
  • Loitering while black is illegal.
  • Testifying against a white is illegal.
They essentially created so many asinine bullshit laws that ended up re-enslaving thousands of black people. People who wanted to escape these slave states were caught by the POLICE and then locked up, then laws allowed the police to send prisoners out for "work-programs" at plantations. source 03.
Funny how that all worked out huh. Everything back to its place.
Eventually as time goes by, many of the few moments where black people were able to rise up and persevere, ended up with white slavers either killing or destroying their growth. So to bring them back again.
Around the 1900s there was a Black Wallstreet. Did you know that? There were cities with black professionals, educated black families, little to no crimes, well off, well supported. They had communities flourishing and growing. To the degree that Black people had their own BANK. Yes a Fully Black owned Bank in 1900s. Source 04.
Do you know what happened?
White slavers and KKK bombed burned killed and beat the town to dust. All that progress they took it away because it went against their preaching of how blacks were inferior. So they destroyed towns, they went to black politicians who made progress and dragged them out and beat them some were treated worse. It took four to six decades before black people had representation again in the government. Source 05. Source 06.
An accusation of sexual assault was the match that ignited the smoldering hatred and resentment of the thriving Black Wall Street community. The accusation inspired a lynch mob, which included nearly 2,000 Ku Klux Klan members who wanted to get “justice.” Everything came crashing down on Black Wall Street on May 31, 1921. In just 16 hours, police had arrested 60% of Black residents living in Black Wall Street. Mobs burned Black owned businesses and homes, and murdered hundreds of Black citizens. When Black men joined forces to protect their homes, they were ultimately driven out in fear for their lives. By today’s estimates, the dreadful and murderous 16 hours caused more than $30 million in damages. The residents of Greenwood were blamed for the death and destruction, and the government made it nearly impossible to rebuild.
Then came the jim crow laws. Source 07.
Then came fucking nixon sealed the devils deal.
Nixon domestic advisor was proud to announce publicly that they were lying about drugs in black neighborhoods so that they could police black neighborhoods and arrest and beat their leaderships and disrupt any organization and collective power building that those minority groups could achieve. This guy gleefully stated that they would DELIBERATELY portray black people as heroin and drug abusers thugs and gangsters to align white people with republican ideologies. Source 08.
its fucking absurd the level of resistance minorities continue to face because of greedy old men.

Edit: i decided to make a little infographic to show people the real scope of police killings.
edit2: the above infographics had the wrong data set for mass murders and the number 3 instead of 6 for location based killings by police. replaced with corrected one with new data from gunviolencearchive.org

EDIT: Tomorrow marks the 99TH Year Anniversary of the Tulsa Race "Riots". For anyone who want to learn more i suggest watching this 10min video to get a brief overview. But the truth is, the real brutality of that night, cant even be imagined. Just take 1 min of your day right now. And imagine if you were there. If you had been woken up to 2,000+ people wanting to destroy you, to humiliate you, to take everything from you. That helplessness you are just trying to imagine, is something people still go through in this day and age. It the helplessness what people like George Floyd are unfortunate to experience.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/gtacn8/_/fsaruu4

R

[)roi(]

You are just here to troll, aren't you?
Wrong... I can only conclude you’re just shooting from the hip on this one… because if you had watched e.g. the Thomas Sowell’s clips I included, then you would not reach such a ridiculous conclusion, for example:

Thomas Sowell, when ask what would be his remedy for the poor quality of education provided to blacks in public schools, he said…
“…that’s very easy… I would allow their parents to have a choice of where to send them to school, whether that choice is called a voucher scheme, or open enrolment, tuition tax credit, or any kind off scheme of that sort, that would put that power in the hands of their parents…”

Republicans have long promoted School Choice, and Democrats have always vehemently opposed it — ask yourself why? It’s certainly not to benefit blacks.

As Thomas Sowell said…
“They really are for helping people who are disadvantaged as they put it; whereas I think conservatives want to stop them from being disadvantaged, but the Liberals (aka Democrats) want to help the poor while they’re poor but really the biggest benefit is to stop them from being poor and nothing they have very little interest in.”

e.g. permanently disadvantaging blacks can be achieved through education, however Democrats are completely opposed to school choice — the power for disadvantaged parents to choose the schools that their kids go to i.e. to have the same privilege that rich people have. Today still, that power is held onto by Democrat controlled unions who do not have the best interests of the children at heart — they are racists who openly state that they think black parents are incapable of choosing the best schools for their kids, hence the unions must do it.

Teacher's Unions controlled by Democrats
Lets be honest… US teachers unions are no different to teacher unions in SA; highly corrupt and they do not have the interests of the kids as a priority — if they did, they would not oppose school choice.

Actions always speak louder that words, their actions prove that Democrats have no interest in permanently stopping blacks from being disadvantaged; all their policies are superficial and do not uplift blacks from poverty -- because that does not benefit their interests.

Maybe you also missed what Martin Luther King said (in the clip I linked)…
“ The white Liberal differs from the white Conservative only in one way; the Liberal is more deceitful, more hypocritical, than the Conservative. Both want power, but the White Liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor and by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the White Liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or a weapon in this political football game, that is constantly raging, between the White Liberals and the White Conservatives. The American Negro is nothing, but a political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives”

… even Malcolm X was clear about his disdain for white liberals (aka Democrats)…
The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives. The only people living in the past who think in terms of I’m a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He’s the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He’s the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican. But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal. The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn. The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems’ "The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.”

No surprise that both Martin Luther King and Malcolm X were assassinated, because they were both highly polarising figures in the black community and were both very critical of the Democrats.

EADC

Wrong... I can only conclude you’re just shooting from the hip on this one… because if you had watched e.g. the Thomas Sowell’s clips I included, then you would not reach such a ridiculous conclusion, for example:

Thomas Sowell, when ask what would be his remedy for the poor quality of education provided to blacks in public schools, he said…
“…that’s very easy… I would allow their parents to have a choice of where to send them to school, whether that choice is called a voucher scheme, or open enrolment, tuition tax credit, or any kind off scheme of that sort, that would put that power in the hands of their parents…”

Republicans have long promoted School Choice, and Democrats have always vehemently opposed it — ask yourself why? It’s certainly not to benefit blacks.

Just a quick google search has shown this to not be true, the only real difference is in how it gets implemented.

R

[)roi(]

Just a quick google search has shown this to not be true, the only real difference is in how it gets implemented.
Nope... if you think Democrats promote school choice i.e. providing disadvantaged parents the ability to pick schools for their kids no different to what rich people do, then share which county or city or state governed by Democrats provides this to all disadvantaged parents today.

Democrat union leader on school choice
So disadvantaged parents having the same privilege as rich parents; to choose the school for their kids is SEGREGATION. :rolleyes:
Nope... unions know that the bad schools they run will close down if parents are able to choose i.e. union interests over the interests of the disadvantaged.

If Democrats supported school choice as you imply then why is it still not implemented... keep in mind the above clip is from Obama's presidency.

EADC

Nope... if you think Democrats promote school choice i.e. providing disadvantaged parents the ability to pick schools for their kids no different to what rich people do, then share which county or city or state governed by Democrats provides this to all disadvantaged parents today.

Democrat union leader on school choice
So disadvantaged parents having the same privilege as rich parents; to choose the school for their kids is SEGREGATION. :rolleyes:
Nope... unions know that the bad schools they run will close down if parents are able to choose i.e. union interests over the interests of the disadvantaged.

If Democrats supported school choice as you imply then why is it still not implemented... keep in mind the above clip is from Obama's presidency.

Ohio for one does.

To be fair only 18 states have voucher programs so really this is not a democrat vs republican issue, Like you trying to paint it.

R

[)roi(]

Ohio for one does.

To be fair only 18 states have voucher programs so really this is not a democrat vs republican issue, Like you trying to paint it.
Nope... I said all along Republicans are pro school choice, so picking a Republican state like Ohio only confirms that...
...how about you instead pick the Democrat one.

Overarching principle is that school choice could be a federally funded matter; but Democrats have opposed all attempts to do that.

EADC

Nope... I said all along Republicans are pro school choice, so picking a Republican state like Ohio only confirms that...
...how about you instead pick the Democrat one.

Overarching principle is that school choice could be a federally funded matter; but Democrats have opposed all attempts to do that.

Very few states use it I don't see how its a dem vs repub issue.

R

[)roi(]

Clearly the leftists in this forum have no clue about the difference between philosophy, education and news.

R

[)roi(]

and you’d be an expert at that, wouldn’t you?
Nope moron... if you missed it, which by your response you did... the "bleeding heart" morons on the left are the racists -- because who but a racist would publicly state that uneducated blacks are incapable of choosing schools for their kids, and that's why white Democrats have to do that for them.

The lefties (aka your group of morons;) don't apparently see the irony in that they have perpetuated this vicious cycle for a long time; they choose crap schools for blacks kids; so those kids grow up without a good education... only for those grown up kids (now adults / parents) to be told by the same white Democrats that they are uneducated and hence incapable of choosing schools for their kids.

Now had the lefties done this for one generation; it would be a different matter entirely... but NO... this vicious cycle continues on and on and on and on... ad nauseam. For what other reason then the supposedly "bleeding heart" lefties (aka Democrats) are not who they try to portray themselves to be -- they are by their actions clearly Racists who do not want blacks to ever succeed... because they need victims lacking in critical reasoning skills... because they're far easier to brainwash with BS propaganda than educated blacks.

R

[)roi(]

As the admin I try organise the forum structure, this seems better placed here.

How am I "leftist"?
Well... shall we tally the votes of who you satisfied by categorising this as philosophy -- when this is clearly education and pertains directly to current news.

Spizz

Nope moron... if you missed it, which by your response you did... the "bleeding heart" morons on the left are the racists -- because who but a racist would publicly state that uneducated blacks are incapable of choosing schools for their kids, and that's why white Democrats have to do that for them.

The lefties (aka your group of morons;) don't apparently see the irony in that they have perpetuated this vicious cycle for a long time; they choose crap schools for blacks kids; so those kids grow up without a good education... only for those grown up kids (now adults / parents) to be told by the same white Democrats that they are uneducated and hence incapable of choosing schools for their kids.

Now had the lefties done this for one generation; it would be a different matter entirely... but NO... this vicious cycle continues on and on and on and on... ad nauseam. For what other reason then the supposedly "bleeding heart" lefties (aka Democrats) are not who they try to portray themselves to be -- they are by their actions clearly Racists who do not want blacks to ever succeed... because they need victims lacking in critical reasoning skills... because they're far easier to brainwash with BS propaganda than educated blacks.

Why are you going on about the Republicans and Democrats like it matters to anyone outside of the USA?

R

[)roi(]

Very few states use it I don't see how its a dem vs repub issue.
Whew... maybe you need to review who has tried to pass this legislation vs. who has always opposed it.
It quite clearly is a Republican vs. Democrat issue.
Democrats care more about keeping teacher's unions happy, hence they will not permit any legislation that would strip crap teachers of their jobs -- it's a win / win for democrats if blacks fail to succeed in bad public schools, and by supporting the teacher's unions, they for example: get access to government money funnelled from government to unions, who then donate to Democrats, etc.

R

[)roi(]

Why are you going on about the Republicans and Democrats like it matters to anyone outside of the USA?
Well moron did I at any point force you to engage? Nope your moronic self did that all by itself.

As for relevancy... a similar style of idiocy has reared its head in local discussions... maths is racist, etc.
...because what happens in the USA is more often than not debated in SA, and it quite often steers local matters, and sometimes even priorities.

scudsucker

Well moron did I at any point force you to engage? Nope your moronic self did that all by itself.
You are just here to troll, aren't you?

Either that or you are practicing for the Japan Olympic gold in gymnastics.

On the one hand, we have the Democratic Party of the US, which according to you is racist, with no evidence except a flawed and illogical "argument", no doubt gleaned from some far right commentator.

On the other hand, we have the Republican Party, which has in very recent times, embraced neo-Nazis*, anti-semites*, former Klu Klux Klan members* and regards the BLM movement with disdain.

I wonder which of the two is more racist?

* examples:
1) Sebastian Gorka
2) Marjorie Taylor Greene
3) David Duke

Last edited:

Spizz

As for relevancy... a similar style of idiocy has reared its head in local discussions... maths is racist, etc.
...because what happens in the USA is more often than not debated in SA, and it quite often steers local matters, and sometimes even priorities.

No, you never forced me to engage, but reading your posts is kind of like slowing down to look at a car crash so it’s hard not to respond.

So yeah, I felt it necessary to say that we have a completely different scenario and political landscape in South Africa and you calling me a leftist and a Democrat supporter when I have no idea or desire to know exactly what a Democrat is, is kind of stupid? I don’t give a flying fuck about the yanks, they all seem to be as stupid as you in thinking the US is the world. I do miss Trump though, that was a good laugh watching him in action. And of course it was seriously funny when South Africans started crying when he was ousted like it actually mattered. You seem to be one of these people so it’s good to have you around to keep the laughs going.

biometrics

Well... shall we tally the votes of who you satisfied by categorising this as philosophy -- when this is clearly education and pertains directly to current news.
I wasn't requested, it was my decision. So no need to tally votes.