Coronavirus COVID-19 News specific to South Africa

Arzy

It's all fucked. Nobody in the world actually knows what to do about this bullshit. We go from doing nothing to knee-jerk reactions on a whim.

There was no valid reason for the world to shut us out again purely because we identified a new variant.

I've been vaxxed and will go for whatever booster or alternate shot I can, I have no care about what anyone else does.

I'm just tired of the permanent uncertainty. I spent my morning stocking up on booze again in case our fuckers decide to ban that again. I then canceled my holiday to France because everything has gone to shit but I'm already looking at alternatives in March. I now have to figure out what to do a out my trip to Wilderness but can't because we need to wait for the almighty to descend and have another family meeting.

I need to get on with my life! I'm tired of being subject to the whims of elected officials who can't get their heads out of their asses on the best of days.

Once again I'm sorry for anyone that has lost anyone, I have as well, but this thing should be let loose to run its course. The world needs to carry on.

biometrics

It's all fucked. Nobody in the world actually knows what to do about this bullshit. We go from doing nothing to knee-jerk reactions on a whim.

There was no valid reason for the world to shut us out again purely because we identified a new variant.

I've been vaxxed and will go for whatever booster or alternate shot I can, I have no care about what anyone else does.

I'm just tired of the permanent uncertainty. I spent my morning stocking up on booze again in case our fuckers decide to ban that again. I then canceled my holiday to France because everything has gone to shit but I'm already looking at alternatives in March. I now have to figure out what to do a out my trip to Wilderness but can't because we need to wait for the almighty to descend and have another family meeting.

I need to get on with my life! I'm tired of being subject to the whims of elected officials who can't get their heads out of their asses on the best of days.

Once again I'm sorry for anyone that has lost anyone, I have as well, but this thing should be let loose to run its course. The world needs to carry on.
I'm shopping for a caravan.

Arzy

I'm waiting for all the fucking refunds to hit my account so that I can start booking again.

Johnatan56

So Hong Kong, Israel and Belgium already confirmed cases, so definitely everywhere in Europe as well. It's considered 5x more infectious than alph currently, all depends on source and stuff, you won't know till a few weeks from now after research.
Love how South African minister was outraged at Britain making a decision to close borders as though South Africa has a right to say anything about it.

Jings

Countries imposing travel bans are running scared. Omicron variant has 32 mutations in its spike protein, highly infectious and might be capable of evading the immune system. Added to that, there is risk of reinfection.

satanboy

260544374_4929867870396040_4984086190723558386_n.jpg