Coronavirus around the world thread

R

[)roi(]

The media mouthpiece for the Chinese Communist government touted the country’s “urgent” goal to expand its arsenal of long-range nuclear missiles in anticipation of an “intense showdown” with the US.

“As the US strategic containment of China has increasingly intensified, I would like to remind again that we have plenty of urgent tasks, but among the most important ones is to rapidly increase the number of commissioned nuclear warheads, and the DF-41s, the strategic missiles that are capable to strike long-range and have high-survivability, in the Chinese arsenal,” wrote Hu Xijian, the editor of the Global Times.

“The number of China’s nuclear warheads must reach the quantity that makes US elites shiver should they entertain the idea of engaging in a military confrontation with China,” he said in the opinion piece.
“On this basis, we can calmly and actively manage divergences with Washington to avoid a minor incident sparking a war. US hostility toward China is burning. We must use our strength, and consequences that Washington cannot afford to bear if it takes risky moves, to keep them sober,” Hu wrote, adding that Beijing must be ready for the “intense showdown.”
The threat from the editor of the Global Times comes as President Biden ordered the US intelligence community to take another look at whether the coronavirus leaked from a Chinese lab.
:rolleyes: China doth protest too much -- me thinks.

R

[)roi(]

So more Fauci emails have been obtained that amongst other things show; he knew COViD was nothing more than a bad flu season, he knew COVID appeared to be man made as more than one scientist had conveyedthat in an email; he knew that NIH had made the decision to conduct dangerous gainer function research at the Wuhan lab instead of in America, and also fund it; he knew that early reports had pointed out the Wuhan lab as the potential origin of the virus .

Dave

So more Fauci emails have been obtained that amongst other things show; he knew COViD was nothing more than a bad flu season, he knew COVID appeared to be man made as more than one scientist had conveyedthat in an email; he knew that NIH had made the decision to conduct dangerous gainer function research at the Wuhan lab instead of in America, and also fund it; he knew that early reports had pointed out the Wuhan lab as the potential origin of the virus .

1622898891090.jpeg
1622898928450.jpeg

R

[)roi(]

Strange, not strange that there are places in the world like Sweden that equally thrived the entire time the COViD farce was going on -- simply because they they chose not to kick critical reasoning out of the door, choosing instead to protect civil liberties and not treat their citizens like morons / kids.

If you disagree then share even one place that applied the COVID draconian restrictions and faired better than either Sweden or South Dakota; economically, health, welfare, civil liberties, etc.

Funny (not funny) how the places that do not choose wholly draconian measures to deal with a crisis always perform better than those that do.

Proving once again that big government is never the answer to anything.

Tribs

It is becoming real for me. Two of my gaming friends have Covid. One in SA and one in Namibia. My "boss" at the one client I train for was diagnosed last week.

Dave

Tribs

Düber

It is becoming real for me. Two of my gaming friends have Covid. One in SA and one in Namibia. My "boss" at the one client I train for was diagnosed last week.
For me too, one of the guys I do work for got Covid and a one of the truck drivers too. Thank goodness I have been careful and kept my distance.