Cape Storms & Fires

biometrics

Just want to say it's fucking cold. I have two layers on for my legs, four layers for my torso, a beanie, gloves and slippers. It's not enough.

biometrics

@satanboy you can laugh. Can't run an A/C on a two story house. I'll be going to my study shortly where I'll turn on a gas and electric heater.

satanboy

The SO was complaining earlier so I gave her my (free Virgin Active) woollen gloves.

She then discovered she couldn't use her phone while wearing them.

:ROFLMAO:

biometrics

The SO was complaining earlier so I gave her my (free Virgin Active) woollen gloves.

She then discovered she couldn't use her phone with them on.

I got fingerless gloves from Dischem recently. So I can use my phone but my fingertips (1-2 digits) are cold.

scudsucker

She then discovered she couldn't use her phone while wearing them.

My phone has "glove mode" but I never tried it.

i suggest, to get away from the soft-glove-tip on screen problem, you jizz in each finger, which will allow a better pressure point.

satanboy

SNOW AT KILLARNEY
For the first time in living memory, staff arrived at Killarney before dawn on the morning of Saturday 28 August, to find some sections of the infield still lightly blanketed with snow!
These photos were taken by Leon Corbitt shortly after sunrise.
1630146417930.png

1630146514678.png

1630146547899.png

Rudolph Hart

The prediction is sleet and/or snow here later this afternoon. We’re a bit low to get snow, but I might go for a drive up in the hills later and see what’s to be seen.

biometrics

Wind direction has changed, now the Kleinmond fire smoke is blowing towards Her*anus. Had to close all doors and windows.