British & Irish Lions 2021

EADC

Not sure about the front row decision but hope I get proved wrong.

Spizz

I took this yesterday in Hermanus. I guess this is the closest anyone will get to seeing the Lions in person this year as their buses arrive at the training ground. And yes, the road is blocked and closed by the Police and I had to turn left here. The training ground on the left has cloth covering the fence all the way around.

lions.jpg

EADC

Woohoo, our cup runneth over. 3 Scots starting and 2 on the bench. It's been years and several tours in coming, but at last I'm excited about a BIL game.

2.5 Scots starting you mean?

Spizz

I should say the training ground is Hermanus High School. The Lions are staying in the Arabella.

EADC

Looks like the weather will be factor considering the rain down in the Cape

Spizz

SA Rugby confirms Lions Series to stay in Cape Town due to Gauteng Covid-19 risk https://www.news24.com/sport/rugby/...pe-town-due-to-gauteng-covid-19-risk-20210720

Wow. Looks like they'll be around a lot longer.
Looks like the weather will be factor considering the rain down in the Cape

Yeah it's been pretty cold and miserable the last day or two although it looks like it'll be dry for the weekend. I'm sitting a couple of hundred metres form the training ground in an office and I'm freezing my balls off and it's pissing down. Can't imagine how these dudes are feeling smacking into each other in this weather.

EADC

Wow. Looks like they'll be around a lot longer.

Yeah it's been pretty cold and miserable the last day or two although it looks like it'll be dry for the weekend. I'm sitting a couple of hundred metres form the training ground in an office and I'm freezing my balls off and it's pissing down. Can't imagine how these dudes are feeling smacking into each other in this weather.

More at home than they expected I guess, the Highveld usually sets up a good fast game due to it being dry and how far kicks go, but I will not complain getting to watch some Springbok rugby will be great either way