Black Friday 2021

biometrics

Nope, I never went with FNB. I stayed with SAHL as I already have a bond with them and they did a good deal.
I used SAHL for many many years until this house, Standard was better for a change. SAHL used to be great imo but they grew large and not quite the same anymore. Did a switch to FNB recently and now prime minus 0.81 which is pretty decent nowadays.

Spizz

I used SAHL for many many years until this house, Standard was better for a change. SAHL used to be great imo but they grew large and not quite the same anymore. Did a switch to FNB recently and now prime minus 0.81 which is pretty decent nowadays.

I'll do that same switch in the future when things calm down and I'm moved in and the other house sold. But I can't recall exactly the rate but it's defo below prime. Have a feeling it's 0.7 so you got a good deal there.

biometrics

I'll do that same switch in the future when things calm down and I'm moved in and the other house sold. But I can't recall exactly the rate but it's defo below prime. Have a feeling it's 0.7 so you got a good deal there.
If your salary goes into your FNB account they give you a "main banked" extra 0.25.

It costs R6,000 to switch but you get it back in eBucks assuming your bond is R12k+ (max 50% up to R6k back). Unfortunately (or fortunately rather) I'm below that so only getting like half of that back. But the difference in interest rate makes up for in within six months.