1637831081470.png
11_FY22_22_LP_BLACKFRIDAY_DESK_01.jpg

Last edited:

Spizz

I'm looking for:

1. Battlefield 2042
2. vegan.africa
3. thcvapes.co.za

Waiting for an iPad Pro at 40% off on eBucks site. But they've had a few things come and go already so need to be quick if one appears.

Tribs

I bought a few things leading up to BF. Got an Air Fryer on a huge discount - ice maker and coffee machine
Oh and I have bought some things to grow my seed in and a hot house - small one

satanboy

260552595_442949263854570_440762953598557511_n.jpg

Spizz

Weird BF sale on eBucks store. Last year they loaded new deals every hour orr so and it lasted over the weekend. This year they loaded a shed load of good stuff On Thursday and that seems to be it. Everyone waiting for the other stuff to come but it looks like it's over.

I managed to get an iPhone Xr at 40% off for my wife to replace her one that was pinched recently, so I'm happy enough.

biometrics

Weird BF sale on eBucks store. Last year they loaded new deals every hour orr so and it lasted over the weekend. This year they loaded a shed load of good stuff On Thursday and that seems to be it. Everyone waiting for the other stuff to come but it looks like it's over.

I managed to get an iPhone Xr at 40% off for my wife to replace her one that was pinched recently, so I'm happy enough.
I keep in spending my eBucks at Takealot each month and don't build up a reserve for those discounts. But when you get a new FNB bond you get 50% back on your first payment to a max of R6,000 back. Takes them three months to pay it though. So I'll keep that as a reserve if I can resist. Did your home loan agent register you for that?

Spizz

I keep in spending my eBucks at Takealot each month and don't build up a reserve for those discounts. But when you get a new FNB bond you get 50% back on your first payment to a max of R6,000 back. Takes them three months to pay it though. So I'll keep that as a reserve if I can resist. Did your home loan agent register you for that?

Nope, I never went with FNB. I stayed with SAHL as I already have a bond with them and they did a good deal.

Spizz

I saved hard for this month after frittering away until June. Entered this week with 100k eBucks with a spending power of R17,000 for 40% discounted items.

I spent half of that on the iPhone so still have 50k eBucks, but I'll hold onto them and put towards Christmas stuff next month.